Am I the oldest one here?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Im 36 and even more sad this is my 1st quad. It seems like everyone here is under 25.
Do all guys my age buy utility quads? I love my raptor but sometimes I feel out of place. It ain't easy for a city boy who doesn't have anyone close by with the same interests but fortunately most of the people at the 2 nearest riding places Ive been to are real cool and helpfull. Just wondering.

Im 26, 27 on nov 15th this is my 4th quad since 11 yrs old my first was a 1990 trx300 4x4 honda that I traded in for $100 more than my pops bought it for 10 years earlier. Goes to show you how much more popular the 4x4s got in 10 years. dad paid $2700 in 1990 I sold it to a dealership for $2800 in 2000

I'm 38 ..............I'll be 39 in June. : (

But I"ve been riden my 1987 warrior since 1990...............And I still love it!

I'm 35 and this is also my first Quad. Definately dont want a Utility Quad though! ~Raskal

Haha, my dad is getting old. He just bought an 06' Rhino... and in the winter he rides a 2005 Bombardier Elite (they only made them for two years)

39 here.

Have been riding ATV's since 1984.

If you ever catch me on a utility quad it better just be that I had to have something to strap my walker and oxygen to. ;D

Back