Almost Done!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbthreat

Reaction score
Well, the bike is pretty much ready to ride. Just need to install the new clutch, paint clutch side cover (Red), mess with the carb, and adjust the camber on the left tire, and the SOB is ready for the trails and Pismo! Figured I'd throw a some pics of the basically finished product (minus plastic restoration and a bath ;D).
360 Degree view ;D.

100_0653.jpg

Yeah, the bug eyes are even bigger now with the PIAA's, but damn are they bright and I like the look.
100_0648.jpg

100_0652.jpg

100_0647.jpg

100_0655.jpg

New Big Gun Exhaust. Sounds awesome!
100_0651.jpg

100_0650.jpg

100_0654.jpg

100_0649.jpg

So, what do you guys think?

damn dude. that thing is looking so XC, look at that sexy oil cooler too, where'd ya get it?....lovin it man, keep it up

damn dude. that thing is looking so XC, look at that sexy oil cooler too, where'd ya get it?....lovin it man, keep it up

lol...Got the cooler from you. Thanks again.

Looks pretty good, but how much air pressure are you runnin' in those tires??? They look like they're about to explode :eek:

Running about 5psi. I'll probably drop it down a little when i eventually get to ride it again. Probably around 4 psi.

lmao, I know they're ugly, but I need the 22's for clearance, but if I were to do it again, i'd probably go with 20's next time. Nah, the truck is an old 68 Ford F-100. Don't really remember; just something I picked up from an oil company and have been trying to restore. Same with the 66 Mustang.

Nice..i hope the paint works out decent for ya...but i would polish the clutch cover before painting it. Did you just paint over the factory **** or did you sand blast it or anything to get it down to the metal?

Nice..i hope the paint works out decent for ya...but i would polish the clutch cover before painting it. Did you just paint over the factory **** or did you sand blast it or anything to get it down to the metal?

I sanded everything down to metal before painting. Going to have to do that with the clutch cover(not looking forward to it, but its all good).

atv: The mustang is a work in progress. Needs a paintjob and I need to repolish everything. Also the damn sun out here destroys the interior badly. Replaced the interior completely to replace the faded stuff. Within 6 months it had faded back to where it originally was to begin with. Back quarter panel is busted thanks to my sisters ex-boyfriend (Dumbass!). Got an oil leak somewhere, just trying to track it down. But what can I say, at least you can work on an old car! :)

teamexileracing: lmao That's all I can say. Sorry.;)

Thanks for the compliments guys. This site is the best, and the only reason why I was able to do anything with my Warrior.

[quote:bg8tghy7]Nice..i hope the paint works out decent for ya...but i would polish the clutch cover before painting it. Did you just paint over the factory **** or did you sand blast it or anything to get it down to the metal?

I sanded everything down to metal before painting. Going to have to do that with the clutch cover(not looking forward to it, but its all good).

atv: The mustang is a work in progress. Needs a paintjob and I need to repolish everything. Also the damn sun out here destroys the interior badly. Replaced the interior completely to replace the faded stuff. Within 6 months it had faded back to where it originally was to begin with. Back quarter panel is busted thanks to my sisters ex-boyfriend (Dumbass!). Got an oil leak somewhere, just trying to track it down. But what can I say, at least you can work on an old car! :)

teamexileracing: lmao That's all I can say. Sorry.;)

Thanks for the compliments guys. This site is the best, and the only reason why I was able to do anything with my Warrior.
[/quote:bg8tghy7]

Its so much easier to sand blast..to bad you couldt get yur hands on one

It's too bad you didn't get the 10" rims on the rear. but.....
the thing still looks hot!!! & I might have to use some of your painting ideas on my bike

did those PIAA's fit right in stock light bars/mounts? I really like the big light look

It's too bad you didn't get the 10" rims on the rear. but.....
the thing still looks hot!!! & I might have to use some of your painting ideas on my bike

did those PIAA's fit right in stock light bars/mounts? I really like the big light look

When you order them they come with a new light bar and assembly. It bolts right onto your stock light location. You just need to rewire, which entails just cutting wires and hooking them together. Takes about half hour to do. You cab get 55w bulbs for it, but not sure if the stock stator will handle it.

DAMN!!! that thing looks BAJA!!! ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SICK quad man! think ya got enough clearence??? looks like ya got a foot and half!! lol

SICK!

Latest posts

Back