Almost Done!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can run 55w lights, i dont knwo why people question it and people that dont know say not to, they work perfectaly fine

It's a DoXo gripper seat cover. Got it off of e-bay for $25 shipped. Spent $40 to go to a mexican upholsterer and they put it on. The thing is really grippy and well worth the money. Really got tired of sliding off my seat when powersliding, so I would recommend getting a goos seat cover.

Now if I can only figure out how to make that tank work with my plastics..

You and me both. I'd been looking at getting those plastics for the longest time, but the fact that I couldn't put a bigger tank on it kept me from getting it. If you figure out a way, post some pics. BTW nice job on the a-arms.

Thanks again guys.

Dunno yet about the Klaws. Haven't ridden the quad yet. Still got some tweaking left to do on it. I'll let you know how they do when I eventually get to ride later this summer.

[quote:irz7sesq]Now if I can only figure out how to make that tank work with my plastics..

You and me both. I'd been looking at getting those plastics for the longest time, but the fact that I couldn't put a bigger tank on it kept me from getting it. If you figure out a way, post some pics. BTW nice job on the a-arms.

Thanks again guys.[/quote:irz7sesq]

Same here..may i will have to nigger rig something up

That looks awesome man. looks like a great rebuild and i love the white and red look and those lights. how much did the light run you if you dont mind me asking. and where'd you get them?

Hey BBB nice job! are you running Kendas 22's front and back? I dig the clearance.

Thanks! Yeah 22's all around. Think that may give me some good clearance. I'll get a bigger wheel next time.

That looks awesome man. looks like a great rebuild and i love the white and red look and those lights. how much did the light run you if you dont mind me asking. and where'd you get them?

I got them for $160...a little pricey but I needed to replace my stockers and not liking the small lights too much. Got them from powermotorsports.com.

omg dude, i love your quad. Ever time i see the thread pop back up i feal like i have to tell you that. hahaha

Still working on it. Your project going good?

umm yeah i jsut got everything for my engine and after my race on the 10th im going to sell my other warrior for parts and get close to 800 then get my a-arms, bumper and side bars. Im getting shocks and an oil cooler next week. Then i should be close to done, The only thing i have to scavenger for money is the edelbrock carb. THen i should have everything big and i can move to the random little ****.

So have you ridden it yet. I remember the last time i really talked to you about this you said you were waiting on getting some stuff done and getting some stuff in the mail before you rode it. I want to hear how these tires ride in the mud.

ILLEST worrior iv ever seen in my life, whered u get that gastank, and what wheel set up do you have...ugh i wish i had a worrior instead of a raptor. the worriors are so much nicer

So have you ridden it yet. I remember the last time i really talked to you about this you said you were waiting on getting some stuff done and getting some stuff in the mail before you rode it. I want to hear how these tires ride in the mud.

Nope I have not been able to ride it, and I am pissed. Every time I get close and think I am going to be done something comes up.
Lets see...don't buy modquad intake adapters. The damn things don't line up for **** and nothing works. Basically I just wasted some good money and ruined a good airbox. Gotta go out an get a new box or just get an aluminum one. So right now I have no air intake. Then I found that my carb was spraying fuel back into the intake all over my original K&N which explains why the gasket wore out and smelled like gas. Bought an Edelbrock for $265 shipped off of ebay to fix that ;D. My buddies have been hounding me to get ready for summer, but its going to take a little bit longer. Oh well...I'll ride it eventually this summer and I'll let you know how the Klaws hook up, but I'd expect better than stock.

ILLEST worrior iv ever seen in my life, whered u get that gastank, and what wheel set up do you have...ugh i wish i had a worrior instead of a raptor. the worriors are so much nicer

Thanks man. I like it a lot but I think Dave76's is the greatest Warrior thus far. I still need to do work on the motor as far as installing upgrades, but everything else on the bike is what I wanted.
It is an IMS 3.8 gallon tank. There are IMS or Clarke tanks available for the Warrior and can be found on ebay for like $125. I bought mine off of www.justgastanks.com for $225 but ebay is cheaper and didn't know about it at the time. Not sure if they make a bigger tank for the raptor, and have not found one yet. Warriors are nice but I think you'll find the Raptor 350 to be a little lighter and better handling quad than the warrior. Have fun upgrading your ride and welcome to the site.
Tires are Douglas .190 rims with Kenda Klaws. 10" rims on front with 22's and 8" rims on the rear with 22's as well. I'd recommend getting bigger rear wheels than the 8" but I still like the look.

Back