Almost Done!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those front tires are growing on me...i really like the plain holeshots for the front...but the ply is not thick enugh

WarriorNewFronts2.jpg

WarriorNewFronts3.jpg

did you purposely set up your front tires like that?

Yes I lifted the front of the quad and put the "holeshot" on the front tire on top like the rear. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

[quote:l1kx3pff]y'd ya take your lights off?

probably because he wanted too..

lookin good..[/quote:l1kx3pff]

i could have figured that out

i could punch someone (like you) in the face right now but that doent mean ill do it

[quote:11zu0bcj]

probably because he wanted too..

lookin good..

i could have figured that out

i could punch someone (like you) in the face right now but that doent mean ill do it[/quote:11zu0bcj]

umm... you couldn't punch him in the face right now, or anytime in the near future. He's in CANADA and you're in NEW YORK.

He probably took the headlights off because they don't look right on shaved fenders.

I took the headlights off becuase they are huge and ugly. I put them on if I ride at night. But they will soon be replaced with some HIDs.

Geography Lesson #1:

Canada shares a border with New York.

and more specifically, New Brunswick is 675 miles (approx 11 1/2 hours doing the speed limit) from Albany.

12 hours away isn't exactly "right now". What a stupid ass subject though... now back to our regularly scheduled program

I would LOVE to see you TRY to punch me in the face.

careful what you say, he could be up there within a week or two riding his bicycle. And trust me, once you ride a bike 675 miles he's gonna have lots of energy left to fall on the ground and swat at your legs while crying. You gotta watch what you say to warriorspeed, he's 14 and off his meds!

Back