Almost Done!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the quad is jetted and ready to ride. It pissed and poured all day yesterday while I was working on it, and well today I am at work. So maybe in the next few days I can ride it. I had to ride it up ramps to my truck and I could feel the power under my ass. I made a video last night I will try to put up later tonight.

Yea thats looking really nice. Im getting that same pipe, if i dont get a white brothers

Better go ahead and get the T4. Thing is badass. Pretty loud but with the pipe and the filter I can tell a world of change. Now, hm what can I spend more $$$$$ on...

Well my tires were supposed to be here on wed. they never showed up. So I waited until thursday they still weren't here. And by friday when I came home and didn't see any boxes in front of the door I was pissed. I ordered them monday, and the guy I talked to said I would have them by the weekend for sure. This is the guy off eBay by the way. So I called friday to bitch at them, the guy first told me that there was a 2 day processing wait, but the tires I ordered were right beside him so they could go out tomorrow. This was on monday. Well after I called them, I checked my email and they sent me an email telling me my package has been sent.

We will see when they come in. I don't want to over react just yet. But the guy at the shop I talked to said I would have them. But oh well, I guess I'll wait for monday, and if they don't show monday wait for the next day.

Well my tires were supposed to be here on wed. they never showed up. So I waited until thursday they still weren't here. And by friday when I came home and didn't see any boxes in front of the door I was pissed. I ordered them monday, and the guy I talked to said I would have them by the weekend for sure. This is the guy off eBay by the way. So I called friday to bitch at them, the guy first told me that there was a 2 day processing wait, but the tires I ordered were right beside him so they could go out tomorrow. This was on monday. Well after I called them, I checked my email and they sent me an email telling me my package has been sent.

We will see when they come in. I don't want to over react just yet. But the guy at the shop I talked to said I would have them. But oh well, I guess I'll wait for monday, and if they don't show monday wait for the next day.
damn... what are they h-d's??

My last January present to myself...Time to start on the February stuff....

QuadHDs.jpg

Hds.jpg

Fixing to go get them mounted at my buddies shop...

try working in a tire ware house handling 2000+ tires a day i garuntee you wont be like the smell that much.........

QuadSideHDs.jpg

QuadRearHds.jpg

I haven't got to ride it yet. It will probably be a few days. But it is ready...

My next reccomended upgrade is a rear swinger skid haha. Looks really good, that a good looking pipe and the tires really set it off.

I got new shoes for the front today. Try to get them on tomorrow. Here is a picture of the front shoes:
Holeshot 21x7x10 XCR

HoleshotXCR.jpg

Back