• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

aftermarket part out (prices included)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the 350 Raptor sprocket hub fit on a warrior? How many teeth on the sprocket?

Another dunb question. Do you know if the 350 raptor sprocket will fit the older warriors? (my son's 88 has a 4 bolt pattern sprocket).

How'd you like the Dial-a-Jet? Was thinking about getting one, but wasn't sure if it was worth it. Is the oil cooler and adapter still up for grabs?

i think the dial a jet is worth it, many people say they arent but those people havent had one....i liked it but i just used it temporarily until i got the edel...the intake pipe and the dial a jet were all put on at the same time and i must say it was an amasing difference....it takes the pain and hassle out of taking the carb apart and yes the cooler and the adaptor are still for sale

Send me pm for what you want for them all together. You still have the instructions for the Dial-a-jet? IF its not too hard include shipping. My zip is 93460.

Pics of rear grey plastics? Is it the grey like 1999 yellow and grey? If so I may be intersted depending on condition. Thank you.

yes they are

000_0683.jpg

Latest posts

Back