• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

aftermarket part out (prices included)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what kind is the chassis skid and do you have a pic of it

its a no name but i guarentee you wont have a problem...it is 1/8 inch steel will sell the chassis skid and the a arms skid as a combo for really cheap, i dont have a good pic of them, here.................

000_0435.jpg

sounds good what kind of price and shipping to 43526

LIST UPDATED...everything there is still for sale...looking for offers, i dont need to sell them but if the price is rite i cant refuse a good offer

if u have a pipe i would say the intake cause if ur letting more air out you need to let more in and if you have bolth you might want to project the gas a little more ;)

well I don't have a pipe but I MIGHT be getting one. does the carb make it go any faster? I know it should give better throttle response.. I could use that. I find that my warrior had very bad throttle response but could of been my dirty airfilter. and where does the intake go!? keep in mind I am a beginner and trying to learn stuff cause my dad usually does all the work

the intake goes where ur stock filter is, there is a metal adapter thing that screws on to your air box and the filter clamps to that so it is air tight so no dirt can get in at all.....i noticed a huge difference in acceleration and throttle responce (correct jetting has to do with throttle responce thats what might be wrong with yours)

nothing will make your quad faster unless you change the sprockets (kind of hard to explain)

ya i know. but I have been thinking about the jets. Today it ran great cause of the cleaned air filter! so maybe it was just rly dirty

Latest posts

Back