'99 pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that carb will b real nice on there i had one on my warrior i got it from sudco racing but it was hard to tune i had to call them for info on the carb do you have the boot that goes on the motor for that carb and it should work with any airbox .... this carb is a kit that sudco does for the warriors i still have the carb i think so i could look and see what jets i had in it
and you need a twist for it bc it is a push pull style if you go to sudco racing it will show you what you need for it

and you need a twist for it bc it is a push pull style if you go to sudco racing it will show you what you need for it

thanks for the info man i'll check them out. the stock thumb throttle came with it. are you positive i'll have to get a twist? i really don't like twist throttles that much.

if it doesn't bolt to your airbox you can make an adapter to make it fit, I have run an open filter and it's a pain with mud ad puddles now I have air airbox, alot less filter cleaning.

thanks for the info man i'll check them out. the stock thumb throttle came with it. are you positive i'll have to get a twist? i really don't like twist throttles that much.
i had the thumb throttle and it would get suck on me bc that crab needs the push pull style twist ... i think that is one of the best carbs you can get for the warrior it made a big hp gain when i got it set right

i had the thumb throttle and it would get suck on me bc that crab needs the push pull style twist ... i think that is one of the best carbs you can get for the warrior it made a big hp gain when i got it set right

what were your mods when you were running it? you know before the 426.

I lloked at the warrior set up at sudco it comes with a twist trottle and is over $500. Don't know what you paid but I'm thinking you got a hell of a steal

what were your mods when you were running it? you know before the 426.
i had a 366 kit in it and it was full race p&p and and a cam i have a guy that does all of my motor work so i dont know what all was done but that is what i know it made like 30 sum hp at the wheels

good deal man. i believe what i have here is about the same. if i get a JE piston i'll have the 366 plus the ported head. thanks

had a blast this morning and through the day:

100_0833.jpg

100_0834.jpg

100_0835.jpg

100_0836.jpg

100_0837.jpg

100_0838.jpg

100_0844.jpg

100_0841.jpg

Hey, great pics. do you like that hmf better then that fmf you had on it? Im trying to find out what i want to get.

yeah, i def like the hmf better. it's shorter, sounds better and easier to install. it feels like it make better power as well, but thats from my ass dyno. you won't be disappointed with an hmf.

Sweet! good pics. So the banshee shock fits with that aluminum air box? Is it a UM? What kinda spacers do you run for the front?

yeah, had no problems with the airbox. it's a CFM and i have the G-Force spacers on the front.

CFM ok. i might get one later on. Im looking to get some spacers for the front. Even with the asr a arms its not quiet wide enough for me. I like the width of your front end.

woo, got this thing dialed in almost. need to bump it up 1 size on the main still, but i took her out today. pics are from my cellphone.

0206011427.jpg

0206011428.jpg

0206011429.jpg

0206011430.jpg

0206011433.jpg

0206011438.jpg

0206011438a.jpg

0206011441.jpg

0206011441a.jpg

this 366 kit rips hard dude. the place we were at is a sand pit and it was a little too wet for much riding, but trust me i'm gonna tear the place up when it's warmer weather.

still wanna put my Renthal bars on and get a different grab bar and then shes done...for now...lol

now on to fixing the blaster...

Last edited:
Looking good! Can't wait to get mine outta the shed for the warmer weather! Too much snow and ice here to be breaking in a motor lol.

i hear ya about the cold man. it was actually a beautiful day today so i couldn't turn down the chance to ride.

Lookin great man. I read you got it Dyno'd? What numbers you pullin?

Shine it up and get some beauty pics. Trust me it will be worth ur while.

Back