'99 pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got a real exhaust again.

100_3077.jpg

100_3078.jpg

100_3079.jpg

gotta rejet it, but this thing sounds so damn good.

looks good man. is that the polished one? it goes good with your wheels. so you haven't rode it yet with it? so how do you like them shocks? could you tell much of a diff. from the stock pogo sticks?

i thought it was supposed to be the brushed alum. i have been dealing with this starter issue, but i pushed it and popped it into 2nd to ride it. it rips, but just gotta dial the carb back in for it.

as for the shocks, they're great. i can jump a lot of **** now w/o bottoming them out. gonna switch the arms and shocks later though to get some +3+1 and YFZ shocks.

huh looks great thou with the wheels and nerfs. your warrior is so damn clean haha. is the starter even engaging? im getting the same setup.... +3+1 wickeds and yfz shocks, as soon as i can sell this 87 of mine...

thanks and the starter isn't kicking the bendix out. got a new one that should be here Friday.

ah ok gotch ya.do you plan on modded the motor soon?

well, i had planned to have a 400 sitting in the frame, but the guy disappeared from on here. if by chance he ever shows up again maybe i can still do it. also, got in touch with another member on here to maybe get a .40 over jug, head, and mikuni t36 carb. it's a waiting game now.

what was the guys user name? hey i still got that head and cylinder if your looking for one. i need it gone, 170 shipped the jugs only .20 over thou. ill send the wiesco piston with it too....

the shocks have too much droop and the ball joints bottom out first and they let the front pick up too much on hills and acceleration causing it to get a lil squirrely. i wouldnt mind trading mine for some decent works

ok i was wondering how much wider urs is compared to mine. i have the stock a arms and the front wheels flipped which is 44 inches... my rear is 52 inches lol so ill go with the +3 wickeds to get it even...

Back