95 rebuild started; Now, DONE (for now)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah they are a half hour away from me and they charge insane on some stuff. there prices are never the same though they are wied. You could get somthing one day and the next day you could get the same thing exact same condition and it will be 10 more.

ya last time i went to mine, i just wanted a used chain to ride that weekend, he wanted $50 for some rusty POS that was the last time i was there

YESSSS It's finally done, well yall know how these things go, so i'll say its done for now... rideable at least. I took it out for its madden voyage last night and had a huge smile from ear to ear even though my hands feet were frozen. I post pics once I get the new rims and tires on 'er and get my graphix kit put on. Then of course all the mods will be documented in due time. Thanks or all the help along the way everybody. Can't wait till march when the XC season starts up. Until then, Dead Last

oooo come on post a pic of it done as of now...............one with the happy owner would be cool .......good job btw...............I have talked to your bro and he's a cool guy so iam sure u will have fun racin him..............happy trails WeekendWarrior

Dead last plays off irony.......Reppi'n dead last always in first......juggle that in your skull

Hey if you come over today....go and take your tires off and switch them with mine.....i need to take my new ones down but i cant put them on....dont loose my nuts and washers or ill get pissed!!!

Okay...I gotta admit that the white exhaust pipe looks really good. Never seen anything like that. Good job. When you going to polish the engine? ;D

k well i went down to rescue him from his retarded fun fest tonight because he stalled out in the woods with no battery becuase he cant just ride around the yard....well i snapped off some pics and here they are...
P1010012.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010013.jpg

hahah retarded fun fest......you know stayin in the yard is no fun....the engine polish might happen after I do actual engine mods

Jasonp is correct, I also have the AC grab bar and lookin to get the AC nerf's

Well I took it out on its first semi-official ride last night, for about an hour or two, and man was it kick ass. The smile could only be cut off my face. For some reason I felt like this thing fly's, even though I've ridden plenty of "bigger" quads. Well I can't wait until the snow is no more and then the real riding time will commence.

I think This post is done.

Back