91 Warrior rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Had uppers and dust shields pc'd and installed yfz front brakes
I didn't know you did the yfz brakes but I saw the pc'd uppers and shields in your earlier pics. I'd like to do the different color a arms too if I ever get around to a full frame off rebuild. Looks really nice, but too bad you can't ride it lol, too much snow.

O its going out in it tomorrow lol. Both my warrior and raptor have been apart so haven't had any fun in the snow

e7y3ajuz.jpg

Last edited:
O its going out in it tomorrow lol. Both my warrior and raptor have been apart so haven't had any fun in the snow
Good luck then, I was out monday and could barely get around, and then we just got another few inches today. We get some serious drifts by me too so its hard to ride with this much snow. The only thing I ride in this stuff is the 4x4 with the plow.

Ha! I can't get my warrior out. She's surrounded my snow drifts as tall as the quad itself

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I was thinkin the same thing for that price, You never know you could get there and the tranny could be slippin, Starter clutch problems anything... But he did say he had a few other quads so it might be legit'' Maybe he just don't need 3

Oh ok my bad, I know BK tagged you n a post about a 660, Didn't know about the 450, Same here I'm about to get one myself just don't know which one yet, Im leaning towards a TRX cause I haven't ever owned one of them, But for the right price I liable to buy anything lol. Speaking of YFZ I got some Proarmor Revolution nerfs we took them off one today and put some Houser Probounce's on it. I will be putting them up for sale later tonight.

I almost bought that amplink at 600 this morning at work but desided after haveing no gears and being cracked i said naw.

Latest posts

Back