91 Warrior rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was in the works for a while. Had to add a cross member and reroute air tubes it's crazy looking just need to held Gerald dial in carb.

Are you going to run a fuel pump with FMU type setup to raise fuel pressure as it builds boost

Lol you didn't see the square sub frame that was a dead give away.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Well with the stuff people do to quads nowadays I didn't really second guess it, especially that quad lol now that I think about it a turbo on a 350 wouldn't have to be very big, but would be cool as hell! Wouldn't catch me being the guinea pig though, I won't even put a cam in mine until something fails. Its just too reliable of an engine to me lol

Lol I have another extra engine. Maybe once raptor is done ill mess with idea. Ive done a few srt swaps so im not new to turbo systems.

Yep thats the one you would need ... And it would be best mounted close to the head
If I could find one id turbo the stroker but my CR is to high at 11.5:1

hey man i hate to bother you but is there any way you could post up a pic of the way you have your throttle cable on your carb im kinda stuck!!!!

Back