'88 Warrior 350X

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weren't the baja's jacked up in the back with the engine out in the open and bars running around it?

yet to come i didn't have the cash at the time (i was 15) so i just chopped the fenders, but i want to get a fiberglass kit and put a type 2 bus motor in the ol' girl

gonna repaint soon while waiting for parts shipping...can these "flares" be removed safely and put back on? what to paint it 2 different colors like i see on so many others. not sure the clips can handle it.

quad fairing.jpg

screw that, i'd prolly ruin it.....ill stick with one color then

gonna repaint soon while waiting for parts shipping...can these "flares" be removed safely and put back on? what to paint it 2 different colors like i see on so many others. not sure the clips can handle it.

View attachment 859

I wouldn't worry about removing the flares. But their just riveted on.

Paint it back to the original colors, and just paint the flairs to. Black fenders. Then paint the tank cover, and hood red.

Krylon fusion is a good paint to use. Just take your time cleaning them up, and scuff them lightly with red scotchbrite to prep the surface. Then wipe them down good with grease, and wax remover (or prep wipes) before paint.

u put a clear coat on em? im guessing a semi gloss is best??

my starter clutch is in the mail.....hope it gets here Monday

Back