700r Raptor!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonp

Reaction score
We all went looking at fourwheelers yesterday just for the fact that the 3 of us need to upgrade to something a little nicer.
All I have to say is the new 08 Raptor 700 will be mine. What a sweet fourwheeler.
I really liked the grizzly 450 and newer 700's with power steering as well. Suzuki 450 kingquad and 700's are cool as well.
We all though that honda's are getting left behind and they need to do something because they don't have **** for features. There just not taking any chances on anything... I grew up on a honda and loved the old 3 wheelers we had but I'll tell you if they don't change you will not see me owning one. (like it matters)

AWESOME Jason!!! Glad to see your gona get yourself a new quad man. That 700 will be awesome, what color choices are available for the 08's? I know the raptors had some pretty sweet color combo's in the past years.

A 700 would be awesome and yeah i really like the suzi king 450 nice size and from what ive read it has really great power.Ive never been the one to like suzuki back in the nintey's they had some of the mos ugly ass atv's now day's there awesome really like all of there atv's EXCEPT the eiger that thing sooo ugly to me and i so not like it's power so sluggish TO me but all tha rest of the suzukis ROCK..I dont think you can go wrong with any of your choices you have goin.. let me know what ya get when the time come's...

DON'T DO IT GET A YFZ 450! Just joking, the 700 is awesome! If I hadn't just got my 450 I would have one myself. One of my buddies has an 07 and it screams. The only issue I have with them is they are a little big for my liking. That's just me though, good choice overall you'll be extremely happy.

Did any one see the 08 Rap 700 se one its amazing just sick its like red white and blakc kinda retro style looks insane. That 700 will be sick when do you plan on getting it?

Someday (which by the time I recover from buying a new truck will be a while) I will buy either a 700R or possibly a KTM 525 depending on how they hold up and perform once they are out for a while. Right now is an exciting time for sport quads. There are a lot more options these days, which should make all of the mfg's step up their game in years to come hopefully.

Yeah I want something that has reverse and that isn't so high strung that has to be rebuilt. I found the raptor to be smaller then my warrior or feel that way when I was sitting on it.

Bought an '08 700 about 3 weeks ago, i dig it. I've always been a bike rider, but thought I'd expand my riding. They have them for $6999 otd here in CA.

Yeah great quad jason, you don't need to do much modding to it besides exhaust. I would get one but need to slow down with all the toys now.

Yeah great quad jason, you don't need to do much modding to it besides exhaust. I would get one but need to slow down with all the toys now.

I agree with the exhaust, thats just a necessity IMHO.

Holy **** 98 where the **** did all you're karma go?
Yeah the plan is just to maybe add some bumpers and skids... maybe free up the exhaust and no lid on the airbox. I'm going to try and keep this as stock as possible as IMO it's ten times the quad my warrior is.

Holy **** 98 where the **** did all you're karma go?
Yeah the plan is just to maybe add some bumpers and skids... maybe free up the exhaust and no lid on the airbox. I'm going to try and keep this as stock as possible as IMO it's ten times the quad my warrior is.

Well you see Jason theres a couple of fags on here that are mad because our quads are bad ass and theirs are'nt so they log on here everday just to give us negative karma because they have no life, nor no friends... But, I plan on fixing this problem very soon. Pming someone right now about this... ;)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you got me i'll get you.

Look at dave76 always helps,never bad mouths any body,no bad words,has lots of karma.
You do the math.

Look at dave76 always helps,never bad mouths any body,no bad words,has lots of karma.
You do the math.

I don't think I've seen chad bad mouth anybody here or even swear but acouple times.. I think he is a great member.
Dave as well is a great member and is full of info.. great mod as well!
I on the other hand I like to tell people what I think and really have gone through life like that. I've had people do the same thing to me and I really like it when somebody is actually telling me what they think or feel to my face rather then say it behind my back or otherwise. Understandably everybody is different and takes what they read differently.. .

Back