700r Raptor!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you see Jason theres a couple of fags on here that are mad because our quads are bad ass and theirs are'nt so they log on here everday just to give us negative karma because they have no life, nor no friends... But, I plan on fixing this problem very soon. Pming someone right now about this...

This is what i was commenting on.And thin my karma went down,so if mine go's down his go's down.

Well you see Jason theres a couple of fags on here that are mad because our quads are bad ass and theirs are'nt so they log on here everday just to give us negative karma because they have no life, nor no friends... But, I plan on fixing this problem very soon. Pming someone right now about this...

This is what i was commenting on.And thin my karma went down,so if mine go's down his go's down.

Dude.. grow up. Seriously. Also IMO, I think it's pretty lame that you give someone negative karma because they own something other then a warrior, and still post here. Chad is full of info and great to have around, I'm sorry you can't see that..

i comment on a guy calling people fags and i get bashed.And i'm the baby.

Back