350 Wolverine.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well any work I would do to the motor would have to wait, cause I'm not gonna buy an old beat up one.. I'm gonna flip the bucks for a nice one.
This one only has 560kms on the clock, and I looked at it last fall. I think he's asking to much for it, (hence why he hasn't sold it yet) but I bet I could get him down closer to $2000
http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...ATVs-1999-Yamaha-Wolverine-W0QQAdIdZ425066361

Track down a warn 424 for it. That way you can unlock the front wheels and get full power to the rear.

That comment didn't quite dawn on me before. lol
Having selectable 2wd is a cool option, but I was planing to build it as an AWD rig.

I have seen the 424's at the local Yamaha dealership for $500 bucks though.

No.. lol
I'll stick to the 4 stroke with this one. I want a comfortable/reliable machine to ride the trails with. And the trails around here are long, and usually muddy as hell. Time to grow up, and buy a 4x4.
The hybrid isn't much of a trail quad anymore, and the vibes from the 490 would kill ya on longer rides.. I'm just gonna build it into a dune machine.

I think you should get at least 400cc if your going for a 4x4 quad.. Just my opinion.

Yeah he's asking for too much. Unless it has work done on it that can be proved?

I think you should get at least 400cc if your going for a 4x4 quad.. Just my opinion.

Yeah he's asking for too much. Unless it has work done on it that can be proved?

4x4's go for big bucks around here! For any thing decent, you can look to dish out at least $2500.
And other than the winch, that one is all stock... It is in really nice shape though. :iagree:

I really want a Grizzly 450 0r 500. Lots of steep hills, mud, creek bottoms around where I ride.

4x4s are cool as ****. Especially the smaller displacement bikes like the wolverine and the fourtrx. You can ride them really hard, and they just keep giving you more. I can ride my honda like most ride their sport quads. And, the best part, both these bikes are the best 4x4s ever built.

4x4s are cool as ****. Especially the smaller displacement bikes like the wolverine and the fourtrx. You can ride them really hard, and they just keep giving you more. I can ride my honda like most ride their sport quads. And, the best part, both these bikes are the best 4x4s ever built.
You can't argue that point at all.
My friends dad has 2 older foreman 350's, and we have rode those poor horses hard!! They've been drown, raced, rolled, jumped ect"... And they have never broke down or needed major service in the past 8 years.

I have also heard nothing but good about the Wolverine, and I like how they look. their a bit sportier than some other 4x4's..

Yea the Wolverines look pretty good stock. I prefer the Warrior or Grizzly plastic but the Wolverine is pretty sharp.

They do have a great look. Those hondas from the 80s? Those were some tough mofos!

They do have a great look. Those hondas from the 80s? Those were some tough mofos!
No they were from the mid 90's?
The one was a 96', and the other one was newer.
http://www.atvrider.us/SP/46817

I'd rather have a 450 of this but at least this is more the style I like.. Props to the winch and warrior headlights. I likey lol

Did you see the black one I posted at the start of the thread? I like the way the winch is mounted on that one better.

Back