2nd Gen club.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys there are more second gens then first gens for a reason. Obviously the first Gens had flaws and our better 2nd Gen took over. So lets start our own bigger badder club. lets dicscuss our bikes and why they are better then the worn out 1st Gens with their replaceable ball joints, stupid lights and such. THIS IS A 2nd GEN ONLY CLUB. Kinda like a heman woman haters club but for bikes!!! hahahaha
:atv:hard fuckers!!!!!!

Omg thats so hilarious! U would say that fagg..

for real dude? what kind of bs is this that i've stumbled onto?

anyway, 2nd gen, and especially 99's for the win!!!!

I haven't even hit puberty yet.. Funny how u two think ur so god dam bass ass online.
fixed*

Cant help it, im just born bad ass. Cant stop it now! Hahaha! If you ever come out to Tyler Texas area, come on out, ill show you! Hahaha couldn't resist.

I must say, 99se and 02se were the best colors Yamaha ever released.

Last edited:
hahah ya i think its just you me and dean running them on here. I will never sell my bike just because i love that pipe so much!

Yeah I know right!? I love my pipe too because you honestly cannot find them anywhere! How did you get yours?

Yeah I know right!? I love my pipe too because you honestly cannot find them anywhere! How did you get yours?
I bought mine from 2KWAR on here. he had just repacked it and sold it i hit him up quick i had been looking for one for awhile.

Thats awesome man. Im glad only a few have em cause theyre awesome. Cant wait to race a srock warrior sunday when i ride!!:)

Latest posts

Back