2nd Gen club.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st gens were made from 1987-1988. Alot less out there, so it has its own exclusivity. Second gens were made from 1989-2004. Massive amounts of them out there. Which makes second gens have no exclusivity. So that's why the Club is invalid.

Pretty much exactly what I thought when I first saw the thread. But you just validated the invalidity of the club so we cool. Haha

I have a 2nd Gen 2000 rebuilt the motor in 09 probably gonna do piston and rings soon

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Joining

I just bought a 2000 warrior so I guess I can join this 2nd gen club. Can anyone give me tips on how to improve it?

I just bought a 2000 warrior so I guess I can join this 2nd gen club. Can anyone give me tips on how to improve it?

there are a ton of upgrades. piston, polished heads cam carb sprockets(depending on your riding style) tires, exhaust.

2nd genners, let's go! What all you guys running for exhaust, intake, jetting, tires, bars, carbs, gearing??? Got a '95 Warrior with White Bros. slip-on, K&N filter, 150 main and 45 pilot on the stock carb, Black everything with green frame, Renthal bars with Pro Taper grips (lol), and bone stock engine.

Fmf power core 4, power bomb header, stock carb, k&n air fiter, cut air box lid, 45 pilot jet 155 main. Vitos +4 timing advance key. It rips pretty good. I have 22" kenda bear claws and 14/40 gearing and it will spin the tires in any gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dg rcm2 slip on exhaust stage one hot cam wiseco stock compression piston 150 main jet 45 pilot k&n air filter with outerwears filter with cut airbox lid

Fmf power core 4, power bomb header, stock carb, k&n air fiter, cut air box lid, 45 pilot jet 155 main. Vitos +4 timing advance key. It rips pretty good. I have 22" kenda bear claws and 14/40 gearing and it will spin the tires in any gear

Sounds nice. What does that timing key do?

Dg rcm2 slip on exhaust stage one hot cam wiseco stock compression piston 150 main jet 45 pilot k&n air filter with outerwears filter with cut airbox lid

Nice. If I'm correct, you don't have to correct on jetting with engine mods, right? Seeing as they don't effect airflow...

With a cam i think yes if i remember correctly cause it opens the valves further with a piston idk cause mine is a stock compression

Sounds nice. What does that timing key do?

Thanks ! It moves the flywheel 4 degrees ahead on the crankshaft which intern moves the magnets (since there on the flywheel) ahead which makes the engine spark sooner and gives it more bottom end power.

Back