2008 KFX450R is here... Actual pics this time

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, could you sound anymore biased Death? Just because squidzuki has shitty frames (from what I hear has to do with casting problems) that in no way means all aluminum frames are ****. I'm all for brand loyalty, but if everyone thought the way you did it sounds like the YFZ would be the last quad ever made. As I see it this quad will push the other manufactures into developing stronger and lighter aluminum frames. For that I give Kawa 2 thumbs up.

I am not biased I actually own Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki machines... I just hate kawi and their lack there-of to produce ****.

I hardly think you can call such machines as the KX250F, ZX6R, and ZX10R ****. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it Just seems you come to the table having already formed one for a bike no one has ridden. That is where I sense you may be a little biased (against kawi obviously).

I hardly think you can call such machines as the KX250F, ZX6R, and ZX10R ****. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it Just seems you come to the table having already formed one for a bike no one has ridden. That is where I sense you may be a little biased (against kawi obviously).

I am batman, silence. ::)

Back