2008 KFX450R is here... Actual pics this time

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior350

Reaction score
Well boys, it's here. The much anticipated Kawasaki KFX450R has been revealed at the dealer show in Anaheim today, and its ******* sweet.

Here are the pics:

kawasakikfx450atvfrontleftej2.jpg

kawasakikfx450atvleftrr3.jpg

kawasakikfx450atvrightrearhh0.jpg

kawasakikfx450atvfrontleftblackhz7.jpg

kawasakikfx450whitewy7.jpg

kawasakikfx450atvrightenginert7.jpg

kawasakikfx450atvrearcloseupdw3.jpg

kawasakikfx450atvlefthubgw0.jpg

Features:

* Race-winning performance right from the crate
* Rigid, light-weight all-aluminum frame is a class exclusive
* Racing-style chassis with single box tube lower frame
* Closer lower A-arm pivot points help reduce bump steer and lengthen suspension travel
* Competition-oriented reverse gear is a class exclusive
* Keihin fuel-injection with 42mm throttle body
* Plenty of low-mid range torque for higher cornering speeds and unbeatable handling
* Front and rear fenders feature two-piece construction for easy replacement
* Easily detachable front headlights
* Petal rear brake rotor for more efficient braking performance
* Renthal FAT-BAR is held by a clamp that can accommodate other MX handlebar designs

There you go and enjoy!

that thing is FUGLY and friggin wierd.....i would not want that what a waste, i think that has brought kawasucki down a notch

How have they gone down a notch? Please explain??

They are a few years behind all the other companies thats it.

I heard this on TV this morning that they have been released.

I don't like the green but the other colors are nice. I'd like to sit/ride one of these. Im not a big fan of any of the kfx lines of quads.

i kina like it besides the head lights i think it looks pretty cool. i like the green model the best, duno why its just different.

Its got a 400EX style bumper, a knock off of YFZ style plastics and headlights, and the motor looks odd as hell. The plastics dont flow nice at all (front to rear) and just by looking at it the seating height looks high. I dont know I havnt ridden it so i cant judge on its performance but based on appearance alone id already take a YFZ, TRX, or LTZ over it.

I think the only reason people will buy this machine over the other 450s is the reverse fags or the kawasaki lovers.

$0.02

I don't mind the plastics actually, it looks like a set of pissed off eyes and eyebrows in the front. Pretty quads are for homos!!! That aluminum chassis looks pretty cool, much more complicated than I thought it would be. Lets just wait to see how it does before we call it a complete POS. I'll laugh if it kicks the **** out of the other guys out there, especially when everyone calls it a ugly bastard!!! ;D Anyone hear if arctic cat plans to release a 450 anytime soon?

Just so everyone knows about the plastics, those black pieces are bolted on and can be removed to give it a racier look. I think its a great idea so you don't have to actually cut your fenders.

Its got a 400EX style bumper, a knock off of YFZ style plastics and headlights, and the motor looks odd as hell. The plastics dont flow nice at all (front to rear) and just by looking at it the seating height looks high. I dont know I havnt ridden it so i cant judge on its performance but based on appearance alone id already take a YFZ, TRX, or LTZ over it.

I think the only reason people will buy this machine over the other 450s is the reverse fags or the kawasaki lovers.

$0.02

exactly what i was thinking, thanks for explaining it for me

WOW! I love it. Looks extremely high tech compared to the other 450's. I think the stance looks similar to a 450r.

I dont see how you people can call it a POS when you havent even ridden it or even seen it in person. How can you talk **** about something you've only seen pictures of.

is it me,or does it look like it has the SAME shcoks a yfz?

actually looks like same shocks, calipers, and master cylinder(s). No one is talking **** about its performance just looks.

This thing wont be anything special though - Id put money on it. (just like the KFX)

Just analyzing the shocks though look at the front end part of the frame... lol Thing is ******* UGLY.

I like everything about the thing, including the faggy reverse gear, which is why I would never buy a YFZ LTR or 450R. Reverse is the reason I bought the warrior when I first got into quads

I like everything about the thing, including the faggy reverse gear, which is why I would never buy a YFZ LTR or 450R. Reverse is the reason I bought the warrior when I first got into quads

To each his own thats all.

My next quad will have reverse and fuel injection so this Kaw is a possibility (along with the 700r).

Back