2007 yamaha's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it 11pm CENTRAL time, 12pm EASTERN time, 9pm PACIFIC time, just to clear things up

No new models :( I'm really surprised there isn't a replacement for the blaster to compete with the 250 4 strokes.

It's cool that they're offering yfz-style shocks on the raptor though.

No new models :( I'm really surprised there isn't a replacement for the blaster to compete with the 250 4 strokes.

It's cool that they're offering yfz-style shocks on the raptor though.

Well, there is one sorta new model. They threw the 700 EFI engine into the Grizz. Too bad they didn't update anything else on it.

Nice to know we can run to canada and bring home a 2007 banshee that nobody else has!! Is that $8,000 canadian ???whats that like $200 american?? J/K canadian dudes!!

seems kinda lazy of yamaha to just put the 700 in the grizz but its good to see the big bore yammy get the FI. i want one of those special edition wolverines

07yfz450_se_wht_4_copy_efbf0043.jpg

07raptor700r_se_4_copy_63db935e.jpg

07raptor700r_gytr_4_copy_afd0f941.jpg

07raptor700r_grey_4_copy_1998f0ed.jpg

07raptor350_se_4_copy_d2815893.jpg

07raptor80_silver_4_copy_1b2a16b8.jpg

The electronic power steering on the grizzly is pretty cool.

do u no all u need to do to get a 700 motor wise is get a 686cc big bore and put an EFI on it?
lol yamaha is getting alot of money by selling 700s lol but i love the black and orange one...

hmm i'm dissapointed with the new yamaha's-.--.just same all same all.. i was waiting on a new quad...let's say a 250cc liquid cooled dohc, blaster--..a yfz-250 would have benn pretty cool to see around

am i the only one that thinks the new 07 se looks so dumb??? i just dont thnk that orangeish color is yamahas thing:*>

i like the 0range/black and the grey/red, but i think the yfz is just but, i wish it was black and the flames and shocks were orange

How about the price increase on the 700's, ouch. Yea, I know, they do it every year.

The 700 is mostly unchanged except for the back rotor and a $200 increase, the SE has better shocks and some colored stuff and $450 more.

For a $7200 bike should it not already have the better shocks?

Power steering on a quad? Never driven a big grizzly but I cannot imagine a quad being that hard to steer to begin with..!!???

Agree with the rest of you, disappointed in the changes for 2007 or rather lack of changes.

A friend of mine has a 400 kodiak with mud lites and with the way the tires bite you really get a good workout having to control the machine while negotiating terrain. mainly rocks and roots but that power steering would be nice

How about the price increase on the 700's, ouch. Yea, I know, they do it every year.

The 700 is mostly unchanged except for the back rotor and a $200 increase, the SE has better shocks and some colored stuff and $450 more.

For a $7200 bike should it not already have the better shocks?

Power steering on a quad? Never driven a big grizzly but I cannot imagine a quad being that hard to steer to begin with..!!???

Agree with the rest of you, disappointed in the changes for 2007 or rather lack of changes.

same here

Latest posts

Back