2007 yamaha's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have to get that 2007yfz450 se that and the 700 se and the rap350 se is bad ass

Fuggin A they kept the YZ250!!, at least you can still get a competition grade 2 stroke dirtbike.

Other than that everything is ugly and overpriced imo

Yamaha made an excellent change to the YFZ this year. When I do my tear down I will be buying a 2007 case half... I could care less about colors (I change my colors anyway) - I would ride a ******* pink YFZ with purple dots all over it.

From what I understand the powersteering on the new grizz only works when you are going really slow. It helps alot with the diff lock engaged and also soaks up impact like when you nail a rock with one wheel. Honda plans on copying it.

Yamaha made an excellent change to the YFZ this year. When I do my tear down I will be buying a 2007 case half... I could care less about colors (I change my colors anyway) - I would ride a ******* pink YFZ with purple dots all over it.

This is true and i agree 100% but a graphics kit imo doesnt really add 500 dollars onto the base price. Although i kinda dig the new gray plastic with red frame.

No you wouldnt!! Not with a name like death!!

Id love to see it though!!! Ill paint my shee purple and hot pink if you do it first!

From what I understand the powersteering on the new grizz only works when you are going really slow. It helps alot with the diff lock engaged and also soaks up impact like when you nail a rock with one wheel. Honda plans on copying it.

The power steering is speed sensitive, It helps more at slow speed because it is harder to turn, at higher speeds it is easier to turn so the power steering helps less. It also senses how much torque is put on the handle bars and only helps when you turn the bars hard and the torque on the bars reaches a certain limit.

[quote:geh11fhp]Yamaha made an excellent change to the YFZ this year. When I do my tear down I will be buying a 2007 case half... I could care less about colors (I change my colors anyway) - I would ride a ******* pink YFZ with purple dots all over it.

No you wouldnt!! Not with a name like death!!

Id love to see it though!!! Ill paint my shee purple and hot pink if you do it first![/quote:geh11fhp]

Oh hell yeah I would. It would be fun to beat people with a spotted pink quad.

It looks like someone took a big **** all over the 07 models, those colors suck. I would rather the basic yz blue over that crapola... :(

im likein the look of the white yfz with the flames and the black and copper rappy...the whole yellow thing is cool to..deffinatly a nice look..not really suprised tho.. it is yamaha

im likein the look of the white yfz with the flames and the black and copper rappy...the whole yellow thing is cool to..deffinatly a nice look..not really suprised tho.. it is yamaha

Yess Yamaha the leader of ATV innovation since 1988.

not suprised, or happy at all..... i was hoping for a 250 blaster or yfz 250. the idea seemed perfect and my brother would probs be picking one up.

i think every special edition model looks terrible. it seems like they are trying to eliminate the need for a graphics kit when thats what sets the factory and aftermarket apart. the aftermarket makes things look better. the only thing that caught my eye was the yfz shocks on the raptor 700. i wish they would bring back the 2004 SE models. Black/ Silver was tits. Clean and good looking!

but then again, the 07 honda 450r remains unchanged. The yfz is most likely the best buy for the money out of the three 450's. glad they updated the oil problem.

all in all very dissapointed with the sport line updates. the 700 griz seems very innovative and was worth the changes.

hopefully they spice something up with a late 2007 1/2 model intro of something sick.

my guess is that it's from the wolverine 450, but it could be from any of their 4x4's really. It's definitely in the wrong category.

Back