2006 Raptor 350 - No Spark

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I will tip it then. No reason to waste good oil! Thanks for all your help.

Buster

Did you turn it up on it's side?

All you have to do is put some blocks under your left tires. Mine was about 10" higher on the left side when I tilted it. Just let it sit awhile after you tilt it so the oil can run over to the other side of the engine, and you shouldn't lose much oil.

Perfect, thanks!

did you change the pickup coil or the entire stator? If you changed the pickup coil, when you soldered the wires to the factory harness, do you do it so that joint is inside the case or outside the case.

Perfect, thanks!

did you change the pickup coil or the entire stator? If you changed the pickup coil, when you soldered the wires to the factory harness, do you do it so that joint is inside the case or outside the case.

I'm going to replace the entire stator assembly. Heres a link to a thread I started on what I've been dealing with. http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27497

Are those caltric stators supposed to be worth a crap or did anyone chime in and say? Hell I can get one from them for 48 with a gasket which is only a few dollars more than I paid for a pickup and gasket.

Are those caltric stators supposed to be worth a crap or did anyone chime in and say? Hell I can get one from them for 48 with a gasket which is only a few dollars more than I paid for a pickup and gasket.

I'm guessing there just as good as any. They have a 1yr warranty if it goes to hell. I will def check mine to see if its any good before I put it in. If the slow A$$ mail man ever gets here!:bs:

Latest posts

Back