• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 stock rear axle for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
2002 stock rear axle and many other warrior parts for sale or trade

Spring Cleaning need to move these parts fast!
Open to Trades or offers
Straight and comes with castle nuts and washers and lock nuts
splines are good also

Also have many other warrior parts so just ask and if I have it I'll get pics for ya and you can throw me an offer

Last edited:
I'll get a quote in the morning if ya still want it but I need your zip river_rat88

River_rat88 shipping is $25.05 to ship to you so $100 even it's yours let me know bro it's all packaged up and ready to go just waiting on you lol

bump

I have lots of other warrior parts also just let me know what you are looking for and if I have it Ill post pics and you can make me an offer

Axle is still available along with many other warrior parts come on guys need to sell this stuff

Awesome bro I found some other things on my bike that were messed up or missing so ill wait and see what you got.

I appreciate it brother I'm finding things every step of the way but I'm slowly getting her apart if the rain would go away ha ha I'd get a lot farther my power keeps going out

Latest posts

Back