• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 stock rear axle for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks cause I live in the hills so it can be sunny like today with a tiny cloud and it just poors here but in 3 weeks we go back to a dry spell and won't see rain till July again

I also have a working Rick's motorsports Hot Shots aftermarket CDI for 90-95 year warrior 350
Looking for at least $75

Last edited:
Ok Ed I gotta ask bro what's up with that carrier ? What do u gotta get out of it shipped to Tucson az bro I literally snapped the brake caliper mount tab off

Yup I need that to lol all my atvs I've had we're kick start with no electrical by choice when I built them so I've never messed with a Cdi before

I noticed that I'm going to look at a warrior after work that is a 91 for 600 with title running just ugly needs plastics and seat but sounds ok so I might need the Cdi for that

the carrier is good but a little gouged up on inside but I believe the bearing races are good just need to be cleaned up some I can get ya better pics

price for the white fronts shipped to 36526? I need a set to cut if cheap enough.

Still have the stock 02 warrior axle open to offers or trades

Straight and comes with castle nuts and washers and lock nuts
splines are good also

Also have many other warrior parts so just ask and if I have it I'll get pics for ya and you can throw me an offer

Back