2002 366CC fresh install tuning questions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's riding perfectly smooth now. I switched down to a 12t to help, still a little weak. I ride with a lot of yfz450, raptor7, kfx7, couple shees... The warriors body style and size fits me, I'm only 5' 10" 130lbs. But being left behind gets annoying lol. Especially when I'm making the most noise because this exhaust is loudddd.

Lmao take it for what it is your riding with the big dawgs . There isnt much you can do to keep up with those on straight aways. Just know your unique and reliable at the same damn time. Everybody and there momma has 450, raptor etc etc not to many war dogs out there

What size sprocket did you have before the 12? The lower the number of teeth on the front sprocket, the better the accel will be, but you loose top speed. Therefore, you won't keep up with a 450. Matter of fact, you aren't going to run anywhere close to a 450, unless you go BIG displacement and power wise, to pull some really tall gearing. Like I did with the stroker.

What size sprocket did you have before the 12? The lower the number of teeth on the front sprocket, the better the accel will be, but you loose top speed. Therefore, you won't keep up with a 450. Matter of fact, you aren't going to run anywhere close to a 450, unless you go BIG displacement and power wise, to pull some really tall gearing. Like I did with the stroker.

Your stroker keeps up with a 450???

Stock before the 12. I know it was to make the low end better, I was intending to help get the jump.

Back