1st annual virtual YFM350.com members gathering!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm did you try to close it and reload it?... is it the chat app showing the loading bar? its not downloading anything is it?... mine loaded in like 20 secs if that

Yeah, I tried all kinds of stuff. It's not even trying to download anything, the inital page loads with the blank white box with the loading bar, and no data gets transferred past that. I think I ended up downloading java2 last time and it fixed it, it just takes an hour on dialup. I'm about halfway now.

Wow, I haven't been on here in a long time. About a month ago, I rode my warrior for the first time in about a year and a half but haven't rode it since. Felt good to ride the warrior. Put a big smile on my face! Even though all of my buddies ride dirtbikes

hmmm im not sure man.... that sucks tho... your not missing anything really... but at least if you get it running youll have it for later....

i move for a weekly BS session in the chatroom on a set day at a set time... i know im just a new guy around here, but it seems like a decent idea to me... ya know if more than 4 people where interested.... (4 btw is the highest i saw the current users get to in the last hour)

bomber315 said:
hmmm im not sure man.... that sucks tho... your not missing anything really... but at least if you get it running youll have it for later....

i move for a weekly BS session in the chatroom on a set day at a set time... i know im just a new guy around here, but it seems like a decent idea to me... ya know if more than 4 people where interested.... (4 btw is the highest i saw the current users get to in the last hour)
i second that motion

i stand corrected looks like a few mopre people are starting to roll in around 8:30 central time... looking back i guess deadlast never did say what time zone hahahaha

token said:
bomber315 said:

i second that motion

I 3rd it...

Chris said:
Wow, I haven't been on here in a long time. About a month ago, I rode my warrior for the first time in about a year and a half but haven't rode it since. Felt good to ride the warrior. Put a big smile on my face! Even though all of my buddies ride dirtbikes

It's been a long ass time since you were here, what happened?

How you been, man?

Whaaaa wha whaaa whaaaaaa......25 at one time still is the number to beat. Damn!, I though it would of worked.

Yeah the whole time zone thing really did fly over my head....My bad! Next time I will remember!

The certain days chat idea has been tried in the past to no prevail but we can always try again.

YamaRider said:
Chris said:

It's been a long ass time since you were here, what happened?

How you been, man?

Well, I'll tell you everything.

I was just not interested in riding the warrior for a long time because the only place I could ride was my uncles farm every nice weekend and it was just flat and small.. Also had nobody to ride with. But a few of my buddies are really into dirtbiking and they convinced me to bring my fourwheeler and ride in the pits with them. I really liked it! I just rode around, didn't want to do anything crazy. did some wall berms or whatever you want to call them, some woops I guess. Then I started to get a little more confident and went to the big hills near the front, a little bit further away from my buddies. So, just seen one hill with tracks and decided to just go for it. So got to the top and it was flat. Turned around and came back down. I will admit it was kind of scary, but fun. So I went down, rode away a bit then seen another hill. I thought it was part of the same hill that was flat on top.. So, I just went for it. And when I got to the top.. well. it wasn't flat! haha. It drops off a bit on the other side and I was thrown off of the warrior. It all happened so fast I didn't know what the hell was going on. I remember saying "oh ****" in a calm voice and then rolled on the other side of the hill on my shoulder then on my ass? haha. I think I pulled my groin so I had to sit down and just relax for a bit. Tried flipping the warrior over, but couldn't for a while but finally managed. Then I looked at the bars and the clutch lever and bar on the same side was bent pretty good... So anyways I went to go see my buddies and then went home. My dad wasn't too happy, but he managed to straighten the lever and bars. I had a HUGE bruise on the inside of my leg, could barley walk at all for a while.. But now I know if I ever go ride in the pits again to check around where I'm riding first and be aware of whats on the other side of hills! It was a pretty stupid thing to do

I was also remind how much strength and endurance is needed to ride rough terrain and just a fourwheeler in general after about a year and a half of not riding. I was so stiff for like a week I could barley move. And that was on top of my injuries!

But everything is good. The warrior is home in our garage next to my dad's 1967 ford fairlane and my (pedal) bikes. I will definatly have to go riding again and get some pictures. Last pictures that were taken was in 07!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back