1st annual virtual YFM350.com members gathering!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Most users online was 25, Feb 28, 2007, 8:59pm...........lets set a new one, blow that day outta the water!

1st annual YFM350.com members gathering! August 2nd 2009. 8:30 PM

WHY?
1. Because it would be cool to see the site really active at once! (not the usual three to five at a time it is now)

2. Because it would be a blast to have an actual get together and ride (I could see it now....dozens of warriors and raptor 350's rippin it up somewhere) but our members are from all over the country/world so having a real event like that would be extremely difficult to pull off, so a virtual one will have to work.

2. Because all that warrior knowledge needs to be spread, it would be a perfect time to post up. Spread the wealth!

4. Because it would set up a time where answer's to particular questions could be solved one on one through PM's and posts quickly from our vast collection of YFM350 gear heads!

SO BE HERE!
Save up material / pics / vids to post that day to make it interesting! See ya'll then!

(P.S. If you do log on with just basic questions that have been answered 1,000 times already, PLEASE do a back search and read through past topics to see if you can get your problem answered before you post up something new)

Bump.......as a reminder! A mass email will also be going out at the end of the month.

lets not forget about this... its this sunday... too bad there isnt a chatroom tho... i guess the refrsh button will get a good workout.... oh wait ill be damned there is one hahahah

There usta be a chatroom but it was never a popular feature.

Mass email is going out tonight.

it could be sunday.... it seems to work nice and easy, sup to you guys that have been on here forever

Ill be on for sure.... i have several mods i just did on my 97 ill post pics and step by step. it will be on carb rejetting and switching rear shock to banshee rear.

did anyone show up? I just got home from the Four Seasons resort campgrounds in Pa.. rocked the trails out there

jarheadoo7 said:
did anyone show up? I just got home from the Four Seasons resort campgrounds in Pa.. rocked the trails out there

deadlastracing said:
1st annual YFM350.com members gathering! August 2nd 2009. 8:30 PM

::)

hey guys im in the chat thingy.... i dont really have anything to talk about but im there hahaha

I'm trying to get the chat to work, it doesn't want to load, I think I need to download a newer version of java or something.

It's showing the loading bar for the last 25 minutes but hasn't loaded anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back