1999 Warrior Rebuild "Jar-Jar"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wide grab bar arrived today, it was a little rough so I painted it black. It looks really good and really helps lift the rear end. Also decided to put the hand guards on this one. Motors painted and Ill be getting ready to put it in the frame, so itll be easier work on. Ill get some pics tomorrow.

Thanks to the snow and sleet I didnt get anything, but sell what was left of the parts quad. Heres the pics I promised. Im thinking about painting the front bumper black to and possibly the nerfs.

IMG_20110226_175814.jpg

IMG_20110226_175759.jpg

Last edited:
Damn it i want them a arms. haha lookin good thou. Just get a shed and all the snow and rain problems will be gone.

Damn it i want them a arms. haha lookin good thou. Just get a shed and all the snow and rain problems will be gone.

Thats the plan, right now we're researching to find the most room at the lowest price. Hopefully until then I can get the weather to cooperate so I can get the motor into the frame. Im shootin for tomorrow, so that I can start figuring this out.

Sounds good. I know a guy who pulls his harley into his kitchen floor to store it for the winter!!! Make a room for warrior!:haha:

Hope on CL man. I've seen them go for free if you disassemble and take off the property.

Got the motor in today and most things hooked up. Still need the stator and flywheel to arrive, choose a chain, and get the stuff for the oil cooler. Possibly a clutch but we'll see. The trail techs should be here on tuesday.
IMG_20110227_164234.jpg

IMG_20110227_164250.jpg

IMG_20110227_164306.jpg

IMG_20110227_164316.jpg

Damn dude! Looks great. you got chrome rear rims? Did you happen to win a pair of IMS pegs too? U gunna light hole cover it?

The bumper looks good, I should be gettin mine today.

Im gonna pull the rear ones off of the red and blue one, because that one is probably gonna get all gold rims. No IMS pegs yet, but Im looking. On the light hole cover thats up in the air as im thinking about getting a maier hood http://maier-mfg.com/catalog/yfm350-warrior-hood , not sure how to cover the light hole on one of them. I love that bar, its just taking a little getting used to. Gonna try and get it even more put together today.

Back