1998yamahawarrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree and the worst thing is that He is still a mod. Somebody should remove him as a mod and remove his sale threads. If that doesn't happen then I can see that other mods are on this loser's side :heck:
To get the story straight im the one who has helped pb out by getting his number. So im defiantly not on 1998s side. Thats admins job or deans job. It has nothing to do with the mods.

Last edited:
OK I'm sorry for what's transpired and I have pmed Pacific offering a full refund. I'm done doing any of the mods I was doing and I'm going to take down my own threads. I truly do not know what's going on with me, what's happened isn't the usual me. If admins want to remove my mod status I will fully understand and won't argue at all.

OK I'm sorry for what's transpired and I have pmed Pacific offering a full refund. I'm done doing any of the mods I was doing and I'm going to take down my own threads. I truly do not know what's going on with me, what's happened isn't the usual me. If admins want to remove my mod status I will fully understand and won't argue at all.

I think that all that needed to happen is you need to make it right. As long as you do that, pretty sure its gonna be fine

Thanks for the PM. I shall accept the refund and then all is good. I understand that it might take some time to get the money together, that is no problem, as long as it happens.

I shall then take Beastlywarrior228 up on his offer for the clutch cover and oil cooler. I shall wait for the refund and then proceed with obtaining the same from Beastlywarrior228.

I am also sorry that it had to come to this and that I had to resort to a paypal message to get the necessary attention.

1998yamahawarrior needs to clear up all his unfinished orders. Last I heard from him was 4-6-14. Tony I sent you a red painted clutch cover and a little extra to get the paint off.

Here goes.

At this stage I think it is safe to say that Anthony Reuter is a low life piece of **** and I really do not care about the consequeces of my statement.

PM receiVed on 13th of January from 1998yamahawarrior reads like this copy and paste from my inbox:

I'm sorry I'm gonna refund your full amount and I'm done doing them. I don't know what the hell is going on with me, I've just slipped majorly and I feel bad about it. If you could just give me a little bit to get it together. I'll even cover the PayPal fees.

Well, just about another two months later and zero attempt made by him to communicate with me or refund the money.

Cant even remember the amount, around $300. Paid I think in April last year, so we looking at almost a year later.

He mentioned to me at a stage that he is just about ready to ship. Clearly that was bullshit lies, as nothing was ever ready to ship. My money was stolen with zero intention to deliver anything whatsoever or refund any money.

Well, so much for putting my trust in Anthony Reuter aka 1998yamahawarrior.

The only reason I became a member on this site was so that I can PM Anthony, cause I saw the thread on the Oil Cooler Mod.

For almost a year now there has just been following up from my side, paying money, and all this has led to is me being fucked over for money.

I tried to be really civilised about this and it has brought me nothing.

Long story short, really do not care if I get banned by a Moderator for vulgar language. Nothing personal against the forum or any of the members, who have been kind. My beef is with 1998yamahawarrior, who has turned out to be a liar and a thief.

Anthony Reuter YOU ARE ONE STUPID ******* CUNT FOR RIPPING OF SO MANY GOOD MEMBERS ON HERE!!! I HAVE RECEIVED COUNTLESS PM´S FROM OTHER MEMBERS WHOM YOU HAVE RIPPED OFF AS WELL. HOW LOW DO YOU WANNA GO IN PUTTING SOME MONEY IN YOUR POCKET??? STEALING FROM OTHERS!!! HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT FOR YOU!!! :argh:

What exactly was he doing for you? I also offer the covers and willing to help you out since you were so patient with this whole situation

Yeah thanks, thats not the point, I appreciate the offer though. Point is this guys screwed me over blatantly, money and lots of time and energy down the drain from my side.

I do not need the oil cooler modded clutch cover right now, closer to the time I shall find someone honorable to make me one, and pay again.

Really disappointed and pissed off with this Moderator 1998yamahawarrior.

Still receiving more pm's of people who got ripped off by the same guy, just saying........guy is a crook.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

I had the same problem with the guy when I bought a old jug from him. Took him 9 months to ship a part he told me he just had setting on his desk anyways. I would never recommend him to anyone.

That being said admin needs to strip him of moderator if he's this bad he shouldn't be a mod.

Latest posts

Back