1998yamahawarrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pacific Barbarian

Reaction score
Can anyone help me get into contact with 1998yamahawarrior ?

Not responding to my PM´s.

Anybody here that can get in touch with 1998yamahawarrior? No response to my messages.

I appreciate he might have some problems, but I also have a problem, I cannot get hold of him!

All I want is an ackowledgement. After all, payment was made almost 7 months ago for an oil cooler kit. And........no communication for I think at leat two months now?

I have been extremely patient and I still am, nothing has changed. Not asking too much here.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Someone on here gave me Anthony´s phone number, but I lost it.

Would really appreciate if someone can help me out with Anthony´s phone number.

Its been a long time now that he has not responded to pm´s.

I do not mind if my clutch cover is not yet ready, I would just like to get communication, as I paid the money over 6 months ago, so would just like to get an idea of when it will be ready.

I am still as patient as always, nothing changed there, and at the same time would just like to talk to Anthony.

Someone on here gave me Anthony´s phone number, but I lost it.

Would really appreciate if someone can help me out with Anthony´s phone number.

Its been a long time now that he has not responded to pm´s.

I do not mind if my clutch cover is not yet ready, I would just like to get communication, as I paid the money over 6 months ago, so would just like to get an idea of when it will be ready.

I am still as patient as always, nothing changed there, and at the same time would just like to talk to Anthony.
If you paid through PayPal just open a dispute if he doesnt respond.

I gave him his number

Thanks for the number man!

I called three times today, no answer, and the mailbox on his phone is full.

Would appreciate if anyone can inbox me he facebook details, will send him a message there if his settings allows it.

I really just want to talk to him, just a simple aknowledgment from him that he has not forgotten about me and that will suffice.

The South African Post Office is on strike anyways, I have asked several guys that wanted to send my parts to just wait a little longer until that side is resolved, so there is no pressure to send my parts at this stage. I just want to make contact for some reassurance that all is in order. Thats all. :tup:

If you paid through PayPal just open a dispute if he doesnt respond.

I really do not want to do that, the guy might have some problems already and do not want to create any more or cause animosity.

And besides, its been 7 months ago, and there is a 6 week window in which you must do so, so I do not really have a foot to stand on. But that is besides the point, I would prefer the parts anyways. And for all to live happily ever after.

I really do not want to do that, the guy might have some problems already and do not want to create any more or cause animosity.

And besides, its been 7 months ago, and there is a 6 week window in which you must do so, so I do not really have a foot to stand on. But that is besides the point, I would prefer the parts anyways. And for all to live happily ever after.

You wouldnt have to go through with him refunding you, but it damn sure would get his attention.
I think he is a cool guy, but 6 months is kinda bullshit.

Thanks for the replies. I saw pictures of his work on here somewhere and his work is really good. The thing is, I am in no rush to get the clutch cover, as I do not have time to do the job until end of next year, I have a Raptor 700 stripped bare to the frame I need to rebuild, so there is still a lot of time. I only want to establish communication at this stage. Cause its been too quiet to my liking, hope he did not forget about me! I tried calling again today, no answer.

I shall try again until the end of this year, then maybe next year, only to get attention, maybe go the paypal route to establish communication only. I dont want trouble for the guy, I just want a `hello`!

Thanks for the replies. I saw pictures of his work on here somewhere and his work is really good. The thing is, I am in no rush to get the clutch cover, as I do not have time to do the job until end of next year, I have a Raptor 700 stripped bare to the frame I need to rebuild, so there is still a lot of time. I only want to establish communication at this stage. Cause its been too quiet to my liking, hope he did not forget about me! I tried calling again today, no answer.

I shall try again until the end of this year, then maybe next year, only to get attention, maybe go the paypal route to establish communication only. I dont want trouble for the guy, I just want a `hello`!

damn, you are a much more patient person then me. i would be livid. 6 months no part and no communication is bullshit. i understand life hits us hard sometimes, but it doesnt take much to write an email or pick up the phone and explain the situation. unfortunately, paypal probably wont do anything for you. the deadline to file a claim is 45 days from when you sent the money. if you used a credit card your best bet would be to contact them.

What exactly did you want in the cover? Drilled and tapped, and npt fittings or AN?

I ordered a used clutch cover, painted to factory spec, braided stainless steel lines, drilled and tapped and an oil cooler. I have only paid for the parts, not yet the shipping, cause we are gonna do that when he is ready to ship.

damn, you are a much more patient person then me. i would be livid. 6 months no part and no communication is bullshit. i understand life hits us hard sometimes, but it doesnt take much to write an email or pick up the phone and explain the situation. unfortunately, paypal probably wont do anything for you. the deadline to file a claim is 45 days from when you sent the money. if you used a credit card your best bet would be to contact them.

To be fair, i want to make it clear, I looked again and the last communication we had was just 2 and half months ago, when he said he is just about ready to ship. But since then nothing again.

I trie dto phone again but no answer and mailbox is full. It is his phone cause he has a recording stating his name. So I should have the right number.

to be honest, even if he only ships it in 12 months time, still no problem, I am still patient, I just want him to aknowledge that.

If anybody has contact with 1998yamahawarrior, Tony (Anthony), please ask him to get hold of me?

This is almost becoming rediculous. I understand personal problems, but some understanding my way also needs to take place now.

Tried phoning him, no answer, have no foot to stand on with paypal since transaction is older than 42 days. Just want an honest business deal now where I pay the money and my goods gets shipped.

I have been more than patient. Now I really want my modified clutch cover.

Back