1998yamahawarrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still haven't heard from him yet? I hate to be the one to say it but I doubt that you will. I bought parts from him about 10 months or longer ago and never got them. He offered to send a refund and never got that either. I'm not out as much money as you are so I just took it as a learning experience. Sorry that there isn't much you can do about it. I am sure someone on here knows him and has talked to him, that's why I say you probably won't hear from him.

What an outrageous,irresponsible,unprofessional mod for not getting in touch with customers,who has been waiting for products long time, like that.

Last edited:
He got me for 20$. Was supposed to send an intake boot. I got the "I forgot" & "my kids make me sooo busy" & some other song and dance. I never got anything. He stopped responding to my comunications. I said **** it. Keep my 20$. You obviously need it more than me

Some good member on here managed to contact him yesterday. He responded to the member in saying that he shall contact me yesterday still, but nada......

I will get hold of him eventually. But yes, it is turning out a little disappointing..... since I am not the only one who has had an experience. I am still confident that I shall get my clutch cover.

Tried contacting him on facebook but no reply.

Think it is becoming safe to say he is avoiding me at all costs?

Suppose I will try and try again to get a response out of him. I paid him in full so I want him to send my clutch cover and cooler.

If that does not happen, then not much I can do. Paypal is valid for 6 weeks, this is almost a year later, so.....

If I am not successful, then I just make peace with the situation.

So that I understand this correctly, Someone told him about you trying to call him or otherwise contact him and that there was a thread about it and he still won't contact you? I would think it is safe to assume that old boy is a piece of ****. You guys can even tell him I said so. Sorry that you got hosed Barbarian, that sucks. Good luck trying to contact him but you would probably have better luck trying to milk a bull.

So that I understand this correctly, Someone told him about you trying to call him or otherwise contact him and that there was a thread about it and he still won't contact you? I would think it is safe to assume that old boy is a piece of ****. You guys can even tell him I said so. Sorry that you got hosed Barbarian, that sucks. Good luck trying to contact him but you would probably have better luck trying to milk a bull.

I agree and the worst thing is that He is still a mod. Somebody should remove him as a mod and remove his sale threads. If that doesn't happen then I can see that other mods are on this loser's side :heck:

I agree and the worst thing is that He is still a mod. Somebody should remove him as a mod and remove his sale threads. If that doesn't happen then I can see that other mods are on this loser's side :heck:

the mods dont have control over who are mods. contact the admin if it really means that much to you. the forum isnt as active as much as it was back in the day, so the admin doesnt stop by as often.

Unfortunately I do not have facebook here at work, for the next 3 weeks anyway, but when I get home, I shall pick things up again trying to contact him. From what i understand he is more active on facebook than anywhere else.

I shall keep you guys posted anyway.

Well, I changed my mind.

I contacted him through paypal resolution centre. Obviously with the money paid on 09 April 2014, $270 USD, paypal policy being 6 weeks or 42 days, no real support from paypal.

This shall teach me, before 42 days, file a dispute, whether you have an agreement with the seller or not. Just to cover yourself.

Either way, i will not leave it there. I shall explore other avenues as well to get my parts or my money back.

I am not desperate for either, it is just the principal, of straight forward dealings.

It just sucks that I am in South Africa, and when overseas deals go wrong, it can make it difficult to find a resolution.

I have had nothing but good dealings with vendors in the USA. All the vendors I have used in the past have been real stand up guys that does the sport proud. I trust that yamahawarrior1998 can still pull through and do the same.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back