What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have the AT-Steelers. These are the spacers im referring to. They stop the coil slider to go from using the small coil(tender coil) to use the main coil.

I'm confused. Why would you want that. wouldnt that defeat the purpose of dual rates and shorten your travel?

No, not having them defeets the point in havering duel rates.

The small spring is the softer of the two. You only want it to work for part of the stroke for small bumps so it soaks them up. The the spacers limit it out the big spring comes in for the harder stuff like landings.

If yours doesn't have spacers it's likely to feel a bit squishy.

Yup its squishy. I thought that was just how it was supposed to be but makes sense with why I'm trying to soften up the rear so much.

Too effin hot outside to ride

Its ridiculously humid out now. 90+ w 88% humidity. I dropped a gallon on sweat just loading & unloading. Its just too frickin hot to ride. The breezy; 80 degree days of no humidity are over. Im shot & dehydrated. I wish someone would dump a bucket of gatorade on me right now.

Its ridiculously humid out now. 90+ w 88% humidity. I dropped a gallon on sweat just loading & unloading. Its just too frickin hot to ride. The breezy; 80 degree days of no humidity are over. Im shot & dehydrated. I wish someone would dump a bucket of gatorade on me right now.

man. people here complain but that SUCKS. sure were doing around 105 but its dry. i dont know why so many people complain about it though. most of us have lived here our whole lives. right now is my element and to me its prime time to ride. in about a month well be hitting monsoon season and then nobody will want to ride because its muddy out. i cant win. props for trying man

anazytup.jpg

Nice find Ed!! Those look to be in amazing shape. This is so odd because I actually was looking on ebay at front plastics for my 350. I love the Yamaha blue but I wouldn't mind changing it up, maybe Fighting Red or possibly burnt orange fronts. I found some red fronts for 190 shipped new.

equgegys.jpg

Picked this moose utility 2 up atv storage seat yesterday for a steal
Only thing it needs is the cushion needs to be re covered

Hey man, I saw your vids on youtube. Daaamn thats a fine warrior you're driving. How did you make it so awesome? I just bought mine and its in good shape and condition but I want to improve it! Can you give me some tips?

Latest posts

Back