What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me bitch out for some mud at my ride spot about 8 miles away from my crib. Had a Good time for a lil rip. Need a big trail expedition though. This just wets the appetite. Gonna plan a big run with my boys in July

stripped mine down a second time this month to pull the motor out once again. exhaust studs ripped out and had them replaced just to have them blow out again first time i stabbed the throttle
Damn man I'm waiting to fix my exhaust studs too, **** blows!!!

I still gotta do some small stuff like get a new key cylinder, rejet it, drill out some snapped bolts in the frame, and get new bolts for stuff.

Picked up a 87-88 1st gen rear sprocket hub with a good 40 tooth sprocket on it for $20 shipped from MN and then got a brand new Sunstar 38 tooth sprocket to slap on that baby so I can finally be running 14-38 gearing

my 38 tooth sprocket I have for the 2nd gen hub doesn't fit unless I grind out notches in the sprocket for the alignment tabs on the hub and the chain hits the nuts holding the sprocket to the hub cause it's smaller diameter that's why I haven't ran it yet I have a brand new 38 tooth sprocket hanging on the wall it's why I'm going 1st gen hub instead don't want to ruin my chain

Oil change & Wash for DeathStroke today! New K&N oil filter; valvoline ATV oil 10w40; and a chain lube...

^^^^^looking at the pic & really wish I wrapped my head pipe when I did rebuild. Look at that thing all orange & ****. I'm also gonna repaint the rusty foot pegs & finally paint my hubs.

installed a 1st gen sprocket hub on #5 today just waiting for the new Sunstar 38 tooth sprocket to get here

oh yeah and I cruised around on the Bear Tracker (think I'm starting to like it) quick paint it pink!!

oh yeah and I cruised around on the Bear Tracker (think I'm starting to like it) quick paint it pink!!
Bear tracker goes thru anything. You WI guys probably have it worse with mud right now. I had to avoid certain trail areas last time out.

we have been under flash flood warnings for the last week now that's why I want to ride the Bear Tracker cause the tires are under the fenders Lol

Vinyl wrapped a few parts, Installed gripper seat cover and stuck the new graphics on the 686 and mounted the Cycras on the 350, Waiting on a starter clutch, and a few other things.

Back