What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tried to add them to photo bucket from my phone the ads keep stopping the upload

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok they are now on photobucket but I'm new to the bucket and have no idea what to do from this point out the biggest difference in the cap is if u look in a standard cap it has just an open area nothing special the one I used has a rubber sleeve inside that holds it in place and won't let it come off

Jeff told me how to use photobucket, If you wanna post a pic click on the right IMG it will say copied then come back over here and paste it in your post. I suck on computers but I found it very easy to do once I tried it a few times.

try this this is the inside and what it looks like

Last edited by a moderator:
Top pic is a standard cap on the left high pressure on the right opposite on the bottom pic but gave me a lot quicker response

Took the Warrior out on the little trails behind the house, it held up pretty good but I didn't get out of 3rd gear. After it idled a little funny. I also relocated my reverse and neutral lights to the gas tank cover which looks way better.. And then I lost the neutral light lens in my little test ride :-/

Got a 15t front sprocket and a bunch of useless parts but having fun at work

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the service contract with the dea and the local pd so this is a regular thing to see in our shop figured I'd give y'all an idea of my occupation ha ha

made a redneck chain trencher on my nephew's pos gio quad because the chain falls off every time he hits a rut

Latest posts

Back