What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sprained my ankle today so I just looked. Might try to sit down and continue stripping my parts warrior and cleaning my pink shocks. Don't hate. :D I need to figure out my carb issue.

its a stock 01 carb. It only runs on choke and won't idle. It seems clean. And I have no idea how to "set" the jets. Also need to rejet for k&n and cobra. And my other carb won't stop overflowing but float seems good.

You need to adjust the float on the over flowing carb seems to me it's to high your idle issue carb is not a jet issue per say because it would still hold idle it maybe a fuel air mixture problem 2 full turns out from all the way in is a good start then try it out if not back it out a little more about 1/4 turn if ur not idling your secondary jet could be clogged "my issue that I had " it's possible you may need to pull it do a very thorough cleaning with carb cleaner and a pic to clean any crud out a deep clean will help eliminate any problems I have a spare stock carb if u need any parts from it to get urs going

thanks 97, I've got a parts carb (slides won't move) so if I need anything I've got it. But I still don't get how to adjust the float.

Ordered $430 worth of warrior parts on Ebay for my sons 2 friends and there warriors
ebay bucks for me lol

Yup I have a works res rear shock and Graydon proline nerfs for it I'm sure I have other things he will want for it cause I yanked the motor and suspension off mine have a 8" custom swinger I'm building for fitment with a 450 shock and 450 motor building my hill bike

Latest posts

Back