What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I said ill have 3 sets of wheels and tires,4 renthal sprockets 3 extra shifters extra cables if anyone might need them but as of right now the back of my silverado looks like I went to a motorcycle swapmeet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I said ill have 3 sets of wheels and tires,4 renthal sprockets 3 extra shifters extra cables if anyone might need them but as of right now the back of my silverado looks like I went to a motorcycle swapmeet

got any 38 tooth rear sprockets for the warrior in that truckload of parts? lol

I'll definitely look through them when I get home and see ha ha if I do ill let you know

I honestly don't know what else he put in the tubs but he backed up to my truck and started piling quad parts and gas jugs in my truck ha ha so ill go through tonight and make a list

Sorry bro no 38's couple 41s and a couple 40s Monday he might bring me a few more sprockets

Can do I don't know what sparked it but my buddy's are bringing bumpers and other parts as well

I've actually got two diff sets I've got Jeff's stockers and I also have piggy back yfz's but I know that the piggy backs will be better when I do my full flights so for now the red stockers I got from Jeff will be going on. My stock yellows are shot

I love my YFZ shocks, Im swapping my heavy ass diamond J kit out with some new arms soon, Gonna go with either the full flights or the American stars, You will be very pleased when you put those piggybacks on.

What shocks would u recommend I'm a smaller guy 150lbs but can't seem to find a shock that fits the ride I want I'm in the desert nasty rut board washed out. Rocky terrain

That's a response I respect I'm looking forward to doing my arms and shocks just unsure at the moment as to what shocks work well with my terrain

banshee shocks on the front will smooth it out a lot for ya as for the rear I'm 150lbs and I love the 01 660 raptor shock or you can go banshee all the way around
unless money isn't an issue then the skys the limit lol

Moneys real tight right now but clearance is also a thing for me when I hit the trails there are some good sized rocks would bashees lower it and as for 660s do they direct swap or is it the relocation to

I ride the same type of terrain as you and im pretty surprised with my stock shocks. The 99's handle better than the old ones i had on since they were mainly just spring but they still handled well. If you already have a set of new shocks id try them both to see whats better.

Lets see some pics of the bumpers your getting, and make a list of parts available for sale.

Back