What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the 01 660 rear bolts right on (lifts the rear 2" higher than stock)
the shee fronts with stock arms doesn't drop the front much at all a little more than the stock shocks but the ride comfort is well worth it imo

Travis you got it bro ill go threw the stuff that's here so far and what get on Monday and let y'all know what's up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took the carb apart and put a stock pilot jet in so i can cruise my quad again instead of being WFO all the time lol. Cleaned and oiled the uni filter. Also did some work to the pit bike.

Pulled myself out of a water hole from the day before. Had a really fun long walk in 95 degree heat 2 ways to do it. Wished I had my phone to take a pic of the fun. Air filter box was full of water and gas, but luckily didn't suck any of it into the intake. It was nasty.

I should probably get a tetanus shot tomorrow from the multiple barb wire stabs and scrapes I got. Awesome!! :D

I'll be changing the fluids today and again next week to be sure the water's all out.

Last edited:
Went out to do some pre running for one of our club events and to also do some testing since i'll have a race there also, ran out of gas filled it up and my throttle was stuck open, so i threw it in the truck and hopped on my pit bike and finished our run. Ill tear into the quad this week sometime to see what happened with it.

Ha ha my first ride out after y'all's trick it did that to me I went to work found a diff style of cap and haven't had a problem since

I put a set of cr high bend bars on it a lot more comfortable now nice and wide ant the 2in bar riser I rigged up helps a lot now just got to get my shocks from pat and tires from magic

Ha ha my first ride out after y'all's trick it did that to me I went to work found a diff style of cap and haven't had a problem since

I havent had an issue since i did this mod and its been about 4-5 months with no problem. What kinda cap did you install? At the moment i removed the cap and put the carb back together untill i A- either find a way for the cap to be glued per say or B- find something else to act as what the cap did.

I used a high pressure cap for custom valve stems we carry in our shop same depth and thickness with small Id actually stays on snug and doesn't wiggle at all hardly with the same results as a standard cap such as that in the picture you posted the ones we carry are for air tanks but we were looking around and decided it was our best bet haven't had a problem since

Sorry guys the pic exceeds the quota by 37kb if some one know how to by pass this bs let me know

Latest posts

Back