What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my new front bumper installed.
null_zpsfc5cb1b1.jpg

Found out what Outerwears fits the filter that Weston sent with his air box last year. That came in today, which I put on, and so did the 12"x12" sheet of Outerwears material so I can make a new cover for the box. Two Outerwears prods on one intake, no water gettin me ever! New filter is on it's way, too. That way I have spare filter and box cover.

Rebuilt the carb last night and put it on this morning. Hooked the bike up a my car battery and it started right up and sounded much better. Most of the parts in the carb were in bad shape. I had an extra spring and washer though >.> went to start it again and it won't even turn over with a battery so I get to take the electric parts apart and see what the problem is there. I bump started it down the driveway happy to see that it would at least ride and stay started still... Just the damn idle >:-0

On the up side I replaced the broken petcock, and replaced a very nasty spark plug. Just waiting on the oil filter to change the oil. I got 15w30 diesel rotella shell. Read on another forum it was the best for the engine.

Got Jeff's shocks cleaned up last night got my team alba pro elite red and black nets in and got my new seat cover coming tommorrow ill post pics soon its been hard coming up with a name that fits it but she's going to be beautiful black and red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lower tank bolts and right now I have the bottoms zip tied to the fender supports until I can fab a couple brackets

Had a friend help me tune the carb and turns out my rebuild job was a great success. Still the starting problem, but it runs and sounds great.

had to take all the spacers from the axle the rims have such a deep offset it put the rear at 53" and now with the spacers to the outside of the hub it's right at 50"

Got the fresh engine rebuild installed!!!!!!! WTF!

Just a few more tweaks and it's alive again!!!!! BOUT FUGGIN TIME. I just realized it's been a year. WTF. Sorry guys, I never thought I'd ever neglect pissed off daisy (mad cow) like that. Life really can get in the way of fun, which really sucks.

Got my alba racing pro elite nets put on walked into work today my shops owner sold his quads a while back so he brought me new clutch handles with the perches still in factory packages clutch and throttle cables still in packages two 5.5 gallon race jugs 6 sets of pads for warrior a couple of after market shifters and sprockets he's bringing the rest of his stuff to me on monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back