Raptor 660 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and where did you get that white brothers sticker?! I've been looking for another one to match the one on my left fender lol

Nerfs from BK. Also picked up 22-7x10 gbc master tires.

8esybe9e.jpg
4a8egaby.jpg

Lookin awesome!! Yoshi is scheduled to be there on the 4/3. Yoshi decal kit, 3 mikuni jets, Yoshi exhaust springs, Yoshi red anodized hardware and stainless hangers, Stainless T clamps, Yoshi exhaust plug, and SLIP ON RS3 stainless Yoshi, LOL April fools its a full Yoshi rs3. Thanks again Geeess for the trade, Really helped me out a lot'' Cant wait to see the arms

It looks so sweet sittin there, Im glad to see it arrive today. Love those new tires the more I see them the more I want a set. I don't need them but want em lol

Geeess did you get that Moose racing blockoff plate from PowerSports 1??? I got a few of them last week from them.

The full Yoshi sounds bad ass on my Z400 so it should be killer on that 660 Geees
in fact I like the Yoshi way better than my HMF on #5

I had the same exhaust on my 03 660 loved it I'm sure you will too.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Beast and Bk making the trade. Here is full Yosh installed. Beast your arms go out tomorrow cant wait til its all installed.

3e8a4yna.jpg
etybuta5.jpg
vu5unara.jpg

Back