Raptor 660 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have cut out for warning label and I dont have 1 will look funky imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

7apeze6a.jpg

Umm geeessfore we may have to trade seats I may get dfr one if they will do orange

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

They will do orange, Contact Sam he's the main guy. They will also make you some Fold graphics, on their website it shows they are only for the 700's but he has templates for the 660's.

Awesome choice on the hump seat, be prepared to wait at least 2 weeks. I got put on the backburner, he had to have 2 seats made for 2 sponsored riders, Anotehr company made me one last month and I didn't take it, he just now sold it on ebay. He messed the entire hump up in the back. I was shocked when I seen the DFR hump seat knew I had to have one!!!

I am not a fan of dfr honestly. Bk bought the heal protectors they offered on eBay for $12. When I contacted then to order the same ones they said they are no longer being made and offered to custom make a set for $32. I then went to their site and found they still were selling them for $18 shipped. Shady customer service imo

Man I hate to say this but I have to agree, I personally like Sam but the way I got treated last week was bullshit, I told him I was friends with one of his sponsored riders and he gave me a deal on the graphics and seat only to find out I was put on the back of the list to have them made.

Latest posts

Back