Raptor 660 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks badass!! I never used my heat shields and always wondered what they would look like on it, I must say I like it with them, And yours are powder coated so they look even better. And Yes to about the sound, It surprised me, Everyone always says a Yoshi is quiet. Not on a 660 its not, I loved the tone of the Yoshi but always wanted a Sparks or I would have kept it. Glad to see its got a new home!!!

I got a few brand new front sprockets if you or BK need one in the future. My black Blingstar bumper would look sick on it with a black hood.

@Geeess LMAO yea really, That's all we gotta say. SMH

@Jeff lol lot of life left, They are the new Maxxis Razr 2 sand editions.

lol, I take good care of everything I own, as soon as I get through I spray them off. I work 40 to 60 hours a week bustin my ass and don't ever get to enjoy the so called fruits of labor. Last year I may have rode 30 total hours. This year I promised myself it will be different.

Okay, let me rephrase that... Your bikes mustn't see the clay mine do! Lol. I wish my quads could clean up that nicely... Hell yeah get out there and ride!!!

lol, I take good care of everything I own, as soon as I get through I spray them off. I work 40 to 60 hours a week bustin my ass and don't ever get to enjoy the so called fruits of labor. Last year I may have rode 30 total hours. This year I promised myself it will be different.

I hear ya there I ride hard and clean them after and oil and grease them every time and the will look good for a long time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Okay, let me rephrase that... Your bikes mustn't see the clay mine do! Lol. I wish my quads could clean up that nicely... Hell yeah get out there and ride!!!

Lol yea clays a s.o.b to get off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

They aint hardly no red clay here, Mostly old reclaims and strip jobs with coal dust and rock slush, its hard to get off white plastics but I use a Magic Eraser and comet and it brings them back new.

I guess I should have gave you this one, Im jokin lol. That's a good deal for $20 shipped, I sold the one in the pic for $25 last year. I was surprised the Yoshi would be that loud, Head ringer''

Back