Raptor 660 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first seen this i thought exactly what you said, it does look to be up a little higher than it should be, Are those +3 LSR's or +2's? Reason i ask when i put my +2 Housers on they did the same thing as yours jumped the front up, Even with the Elkas on i gained about 1 1/2 of clearance. As for jetting move up to 25 pilots, 160/165 mains. I do belive i got those jets you can have.

Here is a pic of mine, I was told from Elka to leave the preload, rebound and compression the way they had it, because it was set for my weight, a arms and so on. when i sit on it, it does squat but still seems a little high. The shocks are 17'' and the arms are +2 standard travel

Last edited:
Im almost positive they are +2 LSR sport series arms. but they look wider than mine..I don't know what you gave for them but they are $600 to $700 dollar arms. LSR, Houser, Walsh, Laeger, make the best arms for the 660's. Do those WORKS have preload adjustments?

Old pic with stock arms, spacers lol, and YFZ shocks, now that I look at the dffernce its not that much higher than it was before.

Well you got a hell of a deal on the arms, Im sure you have already adjusted the preload to your liking, but you could always adjust it up a little more to lower it.

That would have been a steal, right after I got it I found out that YFZ's fit and other blingstars popped up. I use to have a PRM Baja on it switched to a Blingstar DC, then switched to the one on it now.

Damn good bumper Ed and getting very rare, Since the big Blingstar deal 3 years ago production has went downhill, But they are 2 sides to every story. people can dog Blingstar all they want but little do they know the entire ordeal. Im friends with many sponsored Blingstar riders and the company has always put effort into helping out at Nationals and events.

Got my new levers. Ordered ims shifter, case saver and prodesign filter with clamp. Just need to find 25 pilot jets.

a9abe3ym.jpg

LOL sounds good fellers, PM your address on here or facebook. Im pumped to get em, Worked out good for the both of us, I got new arms you got new exhaust.

Back