Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea Tim I need some a-arms. Thanks I put those on my eBay watch list. The yamaube sticker--err I ah-- ripped it off. Lol. Didn't like it cause it came on the bike. now I feel bad. It was vintage huh? Gonna rattlecan that plastic cover blue tomorrow. Got some at home depot today. Blue that matches my fender. Gonna spray the hubs sun yellow too when I swap tires.

I got the new tires on. Some updated pics
Got the old owners stickers off the plastic and added some GET LOST ALOT tags

I painted the stator cover and chain guard
The new grips and bar pad make a huge difference. Believe it or not I didn't have a 26mm socket to take the rear hubs off to paint. I gotta buy one and I'll do it Thurs

Thanks guys. Been a lot of fun so far. Gonna order a front bumper this week. I like the Alba Racing all black one. Changed my mind from the tusk bumper. Going riding Sunday- first time this season. Can't wait

Snapped Tie Rod today

Well today I did the pen spring mod to my carb. My float was somehow too high after my last ride as I was pissing gas & I had to lower it. Figured I do the mod while I was in there. After I set it correctly; I took her out for a spin behind my house in some woods I have. Was getting on it; came around a tough turn and blam! Right over the handle bars. ******* hurt excuse my language. No way it happened right there. It must of been bent from my last ride and whatever I did finally cracked it

What sucks is I have my mom & brothers coming over for mothers day & was looking forward to showing off DeathStroke. So I stopped at the Yami dealership in NJ and got hosed for one tie rod. 36$ damn it and it didn't even come with the lock nut or castle nut. And after I get home I realize I can't get the old lock not off the busted tie rod so I gotta go back tomorrow. Lame. RM ATV/mc has the tusk ones I should of bought for 26$. And u get 2 with the lock & castle nut. Grrrrr

At least the ups guy delivered my alba front bumper today
Alba racing Pro-Elite front bumper in all black. I'll throw it on tomorrow. My quad is a filthy mess after today. I had to walk her out of the woods in straight mud for a about a half mile with the wheel all messed up. Took forever. Im shot.

I lie. I couldn't wait. Threw it on. Not sure if I like it or if I'm just in a pissy mood. Quad is so dirty right now & it really makes the ugly stock a-arms stick out like sore thumbs. Ahh.. I'll wash her tomorrow and re-evaluate.

Jeez.. I did just wash her on monday after I went trail riding too! That's all just from today--mud city here in NY

That's why I upgraded my suspension b4 i start tweeking with the motor. Took the advice from these guys here. Hope you are ok Jimmy.

That's why I upgraded my suspension b4 i start tweeking with the motor. Took the advice from these guys here. Hope you are ok Jimmy.

Yea I only replaced 2 of the 4 tie rods. Should a replaced all of em. Bike is 18 years old. Tried to save a few bucks and it wasn't worth it. I wish I replaced all of em. And yea George I'm definitly doing my suspension now. You are right

Back