Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I'm gonna swap em with a set of ambush tires. If i decide to get rid of em-- You got it.

well the Cam bearing finally came off back order and is shipping out to me today.
In the meanwhile i have some other things ive decided to add to my build in due time.
1. Renthal kevlar half waffle grips
2. Pro taper Bar Pad
3. CST ambush tires for the rear (20x10x9)-gonna leave my fronts for now
4. CFM air box to keep the uni filter clamp on safe & dry--protection
5. DG RCM2 slip on
6. TUSK front bumper
7. Motorsport nerf bars-silver bars/blue nets
8. PRM Desert Grab Bar

Im also gonna add some a-arms & guards but thats a lil ways down the road. I just wanna Rip up the woods with a powerful machine that is effective and comfortable; and also nice to look at. im excited and cant wait to ride very soon.

Awesome list of goodies!! I just got the same kind of nerfs off a member 3 days ago, Lookin forward to your next update

Just waiting for that cam bearing. Barring anything unforseen; it should be running by Tuesday

Just the first heat cycle last night. I got her all back together and did all the heat cycles and took DeathStroke for first break-in ride. Runs, Rides, & shifts like a dream! Put the new YZ shifter on. NEW DG slip on arrives Friday!!

SOOO MUCH MORE I WANNA DO RIGHT NOW!! All in due time! But right now she's trail ready, safe, & ready to rip! I'll get everything else I wanna do and keep my build thread updated as it comes along! Very excited to rip up the woods this weekend!!!

The plastics look to be in great shape, Awesome upgrade with the YZ shifter, Yamaha should have never made the sloppy linkage.

Yea plastics are in great shape. Thx. I have to remove the old stickers from previous owner. Idk if I wanna do that cause you will still see the fade marks. But I wanna make the bike more my own style so maybe I'll strategically place new ones over the faded marks left by the old stickers. Also thinking of putting the original "warrior" graphics on the rear fenders but I haven't made up my mind because I like the clean look.

I started out just like that with my 350, I use to be anti stickers but have found myself to be really fond of them now lol. I only put decals on mine of the parts I have. Sponsors and companies love seeing that stuff, Overall you got a awesome base to start with, the quad looks mint, The mods are unlimited.

Thanks brother! Yea Of course only stickers of parts you have. I got a nice wiseco sticker I wanna put on the nose. Oh I'm pumped up! Finally can start doing some cosmetic stuff to her now that my engine is sound

Closer up of the Custom bent & painted YZ shifter in place of the sloppy stock linkage.

The original chain rollers were literally worn down to the nubs
New chain rollers

Some other pics I should have uploaded before:
Stage 1 cam with Moly lube for break-in

Cam installed in cylinder head
Timing gear & new D.I.D. high performance timing chain

Latest posts

Back