Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks AWESOME!!
WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! Still running her thru first tank of gas so I haven't gone full throttle yet but its almost there. You can really feel the difference though with the new pipe!

Gonna make her a mean old bitch. Not some trailer candy. Bike is gonna be "ugly" when im done! Haha HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

I really like that pipe, looks good and I bet it sounds good too. Happy Easter

Thanks guys! I Ordered new Renthal kevlar grips today. They should be here by end of the week.

Put the stickers from my build on the front fender
They sent me the wrong color Yamaha stickers for the tank. Black. I wanted blue. I'll holla at em on Monday.

Got rid of the clunky, cumbersome clutch perch. Removed all remnants of the parking brake.
When I get them tires on I'll take some more pics.

I have em promised to another member on here but if it falls thru I'll pm ya.

I like the decals, Hotcams ripped me off and only gave me one little decal. Wiseco gave me a sheet and 3 small others with their Top end kit. I have hundreds of decals and sponsor related items, Never can have enough lol

Yea Tim you got me going with em. Now I hate when they don't send me any after I buy something. If I had a business id be giving em away to brand my company.

Back