Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!!! I use to be hardcore into comics growin up, Actually still love em but haven't bought any but the Walkign Dead ones in ages. Death Stroke reminds me of a hardcore DeadPool lol

Yea man! A Buddy of mine was wondering why the name DeathStroke. He said it sounds like a bike that's about to die! I had to tell him where I pulled the name from; and it got me wondering if anyone else was curious as to why I picked that name.
Ed your bike was easy! #5 is alive! Short circuit.. No disassemble! Now that's awesome

New steel braided brake lines- Speedline'Z by American Star Racing & Alba Racing brake clamps.
Gonna throw on the New A-arms & brake lines on Tuesday! (Work & riding over this holiday weekend--garage time is Tuesday)

What's the hold up Jimmy I want to see pics of those new arms installed dammit! lol You should be done by now!

Well its was a bitch but its done.
How my day started--dirty quad
And how it ended. Took me 6 ****** hours

I didnt have all of the ball joint nuts and they were an odd size. 7/16-20 and I had driven 20 miles to three different places looking for them with no luck. Finally found an advance auto parts that had em. Then bleeding the brakes was god damn ridiculous. Thought my master cylinder was shot because they wouldn't bleed and The fluid kept bubbling up there. But finally I got it. Everything a lil greasy right now but I'll get her cleaned up and take better pics tomorrow

they can be a bitch to get dialed in just right
you remembered to blue loc tite the nuts on the rod ends and spindal heim nuts right

Looks awesome! Those seem a little wide for +2 but it might just be the picture, I don't know.

The more I look at it, it looks like you have flipped front rims?

No flipped rims...but yea it def looks more than +2. 48 inches in the front. Same as the rear now. I'm not sure how I'm gonna like it but everyone says its gonna be a billion times better. Too late to disturb my lame neighbors to really try her out. My bike is soo loud..pisses everyone off; but puts a big smile on my face.

I'm just giving you a hard time about the Yanks. They don't suck. you win some you lose some.

Did you not get all the ball joint nuts with the arms?

BTW- It looks like your a-arms are backwards. Left should be on the right and vice versa. top and bottom.

No flipped rims...but yea it def looks more than +2. 48 inches in the front. Same as the rear now. I'm not sure how I'm gonna like it but everyone says its gonna be a billion times better. Too late to disturb my lame neighbors to really try her out. My bike is soo loud..pisses everyone off; but puts a big smile on my face.
With my DJ Kit at +3, I was 48 inches wide. I dropped it down to +2 and put on the raptor 660 shocks and I sit right around 46. Trust me at 48" it'll handle awesome. I'm thinking you might have some aftermarket rims then with a different offset. Measure them up tomorrow if you have time.

I'm just giving you a hard time about the Yanks. They don't suck. you win some you lose some.

Did you not get all the ball joint nuts with the arms?

No Tim forgot to send em or he just didn't have em. I didnt even think about it until i started the job today. Either way it was an awesome deal and I'm very happy.
George i have the brake lines on the upper arms.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. Gonna post better pics tomorrow

Back