• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post #55 i think, it looks like you have maybe Maxxis rear tires the and the next pic has front wheels, i like the ones with the aluminum rims, think there the 3rd set back,, And im going to say in the first pic with the rear tires maybe the 2nd set back but would need rims to match the fronts..I probly cant afford them be maybe!!

Hey guys anyone have a decent set of rear tires 22x10x9 that they wanna get rid of i need a cheap set till taxes get done then its 4 new ones for the mudbug. I dont really care what they are they just need to hold air. i'll pay shipping

Hey guys anyone have a decent set of rear tires 22x10x9 that they wanna get rid of i need a cheap set till taxes get done then its 4 new ones for the mudbug. I dont really care what they are they just need to hold air. i'll pay shipping
You just want the tires, or you need rims also?

I need rims and tires have some parts to trade if your willing to trade

I am looking for a flywheel dust cover, if you got one I could sure use it! Ive managed to loose 2 durring the switch between shops

Does anyone have a set of stock foot pegs they don't need? Need to widen mine and can't drop the dough for the aftermarket ones right now.

I have a stock tail light with bracket if anyone needs it. Just cover shipping and it's yours.

Still would like a set of stock heel guards if anyone has em laying around.

Anyone need a stock pipe or heel rests? I would really like a set of nice aftermarket bars....

Last edited:
I have a stock tail light with bracket if anyone needs it. Just cover shipping and it's yours.

Still would like a set of stock heel guards if anyone has em laying around.

Gus i could really use the brake light and bracket. i sent you a pm :)

Back