• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im new on this website guys but the guy looking for a stock exhaust i have one its in great condition i took it off a month ago when i got my aftermarket big gun race series pipe and if anyone has a one way bering for the starter il trade the the stock exhaust for it

Sent some parts out to Roman and i have some going out to gen1pat some time next week when the finances settle we need to see that stroker done!

2012-08-13211104.jpg

2012-08-13210933.jpg

Sucks the only thing I really need yet is a seat with no tears in it for the 01 and maybe a DG alloy front bumper for it too

Damn hauler you do have more tires than an ATV shop!

Give me a couple days to find out what shipping will be and I'll let you know

Hey Ed what do you have left for rear tires? I have to get rid of pro wedges i dont like the way they look....... lol and i'm not running in the sand right now so i dont wanna run them all the time

Couple of stock parts i'm looking for, if anyone has 'em laying around.
Heel Guards since my 89 didn't come with em
Rear fender braces
Hood in decent shape, mine's been bondoed together and looks like crap

Postal Code is V9N7M3

Rear fender braces

Postal Code is V9N7M3

The black plastic parts of the heel guards? or the metal parts that bolt to pegs and frame?

Both i suppose, mine came with pegs and nothing else. Would be nice to not have to think about slipping off the peg and running over my own leg.

Ya it dont feel good. Cost me 28 stitches when I first got my little Mojave...

But I have a set of the metal heel guards, and back fender braces off my parts 2000....

Rear fender braces

Postal Code is V9N7M3

Still lookin.

Yamahauler do you still have those tires you posted pics of with the aluminum wheels,, i have the factory gold rims and crappy tires, i may be intrested in buying yours, then i could trades these or give them to someone else!!!

Yamahauler do you still have those tires you posted pics of with the aluminum wheels,, i have the factory gold rims and crappy tires, i may be intrested in buying yours, then i could trades these or give them to someone else!!!

You have to be more specific I have a lot of tires post the link to the thread that has the pics of the tires

Back