• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted pics of what I had

haha I wasnt calling anybody out you sure did..... no worries I just figured it would catch on a little better but I did get a set of bars and top clamps out of it and when I start accumulating parts I plan on getting rid of mine this way and I promised oldwarriorrider I would. Just the way I am I guess as well as some of the other members here:tup:.

Lets see I got a good stock swing arm, gas tank with lid, white tank cover, set of chain adjusters for sure. Dont have pics of everthing tight now, but if you dont know what the other stuff looks like you dont belong near an atv. LOL

carriers been sold already
2012-04-15_09-36-22_105.jpg

Looking for new cam chain, 85mm(366) gaskets, ims pegs or another set of stockers, good carb bowl ( drain screw is stripped and stuck in mine). I know we dont need to tell what we are looking for but it may help for some one that is looking to get rid of something. I know some of the things Im looking for are a long shot but who know.

Got some new parts today

OK so I got a bunch of parts today. Give me a couple of days to go through them.
I do have that new timing chain though.
I'll post as soon as I can.

I have a set of unbent bars that have been painted black, with grips that can go out. I thought mine were bent and I think it might be my stem but I gotta look closer at it to be sure, but I got good bars anyway up for grabs.

Last edited:
ookay guys i have my bars from oldwarriorrider and they look great, also i have a stock exhaust going out to yamahauler sometime this week.

hi everyone i am new to the website and i really like this swapping parts idea. i have tons of warrior parts i would like to trade for some others. i have a 2002 warrior and a 1996 parts warrior 95 % all their including running engine. i need rear tires and any kind of aftermarket pipe and i really need a set of front brake calipers. i have lots of oem parts but the calipers are gone on both of my quads.any one need anything let me know and we can do some swapping.

hi everyone i am new to the website and i really like this swapping parts idea. i have tons of warrior parts i would like to trade for some others. i have a 2002 warrior and a 1996 parts warrior 95 % all their including running engine. i need rear tires and any kind of aftermarket pipe and i really need a set of front brake calipers. i have lots of oem parts but the calipers are gone on both of my quads.any one need anything let me know and we can do some swapping.

Do you have the headlights. Looking for the ones for a 2000.

I have a set of brake calipers.

2012-08-13211104.jpg

2012-08-13210933.jpg

Sucks the only thing I really need yet is a seat with no tears in it for the 01 and maybe a DG alloy front bumper for it too

2012-08-13211104.jpg

2012-08-13210933.jpg

Sucks the only thing I really need yet is a seat with no tears in it for the 01 and maybe a DG alloy front bumper for it too

man i have an extra seat with a very small tear in it that came off my 96 ill send you a pic of it in a couple days my buddy has it

OK new list of available parts:

Stock/modified front bumper
2 different cdi boxes
1st gen rear brake pads new
5 rear axle hubs
Stock tail light
2 starter solinoids
Stock steering stem
Stock bars w/blue grips
Swingarm
Frame
Clutch basket